Props Halo 3 Pelican (w.i.p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished. Well, almost. Just need to add driver seat. And some bars and stuff... I cant see this model being very good for pep as it is modelled for games. Sorry, you could always try Lol.

Currently around 7.3 Triangles.
Finished_Pelican_1.jpg

Finished_Pelican_2.jpg

Rendering more views as I type.

I remember some one trying to make a remote control pelican that would fly. not shure if they gave up or if they got it working

spartain 118 said:
I remember some one trying to make a remote control pelican that would fly. not shure if they gave up or if they got it working

If you're talking about me, then yes... I gave up.

I'll try and find it but there's a picture of me and my cardstock failure on the ground smoldering
while I'm standing above it with my odst helmet on with a ".....wft....."
kind funny now.
:)
Awesome job on these modles, but where can we import them? Do they work with virtools?

Last edited by a moderator:
Followed up by an equally epic/sarcastic Ban... don't scare off a model maker, especially when I have been anticipating this. ;)

Format that pup in a .DXF and lemme at it...

i've been looking into making a life sized pelican from pep but the one bevbor made was to small so i was wondering if you can separate it into

parts so it can accually be in full size. like one file for th cock pit, another for the wings. etc. :)

kolinrulz said:
i've been looking into making a life sized pelican from pep but the one bevbor made was to small so i was wondering if you can separate it into

parts so it can accually be in full size. like one file for th cock pit, another for the wings. etc. :)

Your post is necro. Necro posting is when someone other than the thread maker revives a thread that has been over one month old. Its an honest mistake but the mods just dont like seeing it. If you read the stickies you would understand so start doing that first. If you want to make a request however and the thread is overdue, PM the person who in this case is Hunter.

BTW, are you sure a life size pelican out of paper is gonna work?

kolinrulz said:

A life size pelican would be 100 feet long.

Even a pelican scaled to the McFarlane toys would be six feet long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back