HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruze789 said:
Ahhh nice and vague...

Would I be me if I was any other way?
It's almost six AM and I've been up for HOURS but a good percentage of the pieces are either complete(finished in pepakura) or the models are almost ready for importing into pep to work with there.
Let me say right now, one of these pieces is a REAL doozy, it's gonna take a bit of extra special work to make it work in pepakura, and even more to build.
Updates to follow.

Y'all didn't think I'd come back with nothing to show for my absence, did you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost 7 am...SO CLOSE to -finishing- probably the most complex pepakura file i've ever done. Sun coming up. Sleep now. Will finish tomorrow.

So. Close.

Slyfo said:
Almost 7 am...SO CLOSE to -finishing- probably the most complex pepakura file i've ever done. Sun coming up. Sleep now. Will finish tomorrow.

So. Close.

Awwww.. Slyfo my hero... thanks again for the helmet file, and welcome back.

WbBSyflo :D MOving is such a pain in the fanny, hope ya got settled :D.

Oh more models to choose from :D Awesome!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Not to be a jerk, but Robo has already posted all of the beta models. :cool:
It's cool that you're going to finish what you started. You should do what robo did and remove the open edges, and connect come of the pieces like the shoulders and bicep pieces. That's easy enough to do in any modeling program. :p

I made your EOD as you can see in my avatar and it wasn't that hard. It came out really nice.

I can't wait to see those files you been working on!

Razgriz said:
Not to be a jerk, but Robo has already posted all of the beta models. :cool:
It's cool that you're going to finish what you started. You should do what robo did and remove the open edges, and connect come of the pieces like the shoulders and bicep pieces. That's easy enough to do in any modeling program. :p
Atually I haven't. I've only posted the Mk VI models.
Slyfo is the only one that has released the EVA, EOD, Recon, and CQB (except a few people who have posted a file or two).

Larven said:
I made your EOD as you can see in my avatar and it wasn't that hard. It came out really nice.

I can't wait to see those files you been working on!

That DID come out nice. Good job

---
I'm probably going to need help figuring out the scaling of some of these files later on.

Sigma-LS said:
I can help you out with scaling if you want on armor (I'm not so good with weapons). Send me a PM.

Thanks again for the CQB file man! Here's what I made out of it

Nice helmet! My CQB is still in multiple pieces, I forgot to print out a page and never got back around to it..

New update in the first post. PROBABLY not what you were thinking. Not as much as I wanted to upload all at once, but once again my free time has been drastically reduced for the time being. More to come, hopefully soon.

The Crysis helmet looks great.

It's just going to be hard to find a good fitting visor for it once it's built. Now just imagine how hard the armor is going to be to make.

hey slyfo when i make my EVA helmet do just add folds on the sides of the visor and the helmet so it will stick? Cuz it looks difficult in my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back