halo 3 recon NOW FULL SUIT! wip by Spartansonny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling looks dead on to me; the front sits like I'd expect it to. Be easier to tell when the back is connected of course, but all in good time. Hope things are improving for you outside of the build, too!

487257_581984238496093_1584993483_n.jpg

602223_581983998496117_1375718741_n.jpg

gotta start the ab section now, check the scale and how it looks on me now. tell me what you all think

Scaling looks pretty spot on :) fortunate as you do not want to have to re-pep the chest piece lol, I did 2 of them, I still have flash backs.

Great to see you back as well :D

Glad to see you back, hope all is going well! Scaling looks spot on.
glad to be back spencers! thanks, when i started this i knew i didn't want to re pep thsi again lol, i hate pepping

Scaling looks pretty spot on :) fortunate as you do not want to have to re-pep the chest piece lol, I did 2 of them, I still have flash backs.

Great to see you back as well :D
Thanks sara :) i measured this and myself allot before i started so i don't have to have a second one laying around to burn in the can

BAMM! AWESOME!!! nice work on the chest, i think I'll watch this! :)
Thanks for the compliment Croc co! and the sub.

looks great, glad to see that it fits well....recon attachment?
hell, you already know, i texted you :p lol

Lookin' good still, and I second what Sara said... I have a spare torso as well. Not fun.
thanks halex. it has taken me long enough to do this. i still have to do the back details in craft foam

i finalized the torso tonight by combining the front and back half and adding the support struts and started the recon attachment.... i measured, i remeasured, i started the pep on the attachment and fail. i have to bring up the scale on it by just a few mm. so i am putting it up for the night, if someone has a link to the attachment process for flyingsquirrels torso that would be appreciated , i looked and wasn't lucky enough, and on top of that i am beat, so i am not feeling the process of searching for an answer :/ i will look more tomorrow after work

Man this build is bananas!

I've been working on my EOD suit forever, only been doing pepping. This is giving me the bug to finish pepping everything and then move onto the bondoing. You're techniques are great!

Man this build is bananas!

I've been working on my EOD suit forever, only been doing pepping. This is giving me the bug to finish pepping everything and then move onto the bondoing. You're techniques are great!
Hey fh2hi thanks man. i screwed the pooch on the paint job with the helmet but it is slowly being sanded down so as not to rush and screw up the bondo job lol. i am glad it gives you some sort of motivation to finish up your project, i like knowing that some of my work (while not quite up to par with others) affects some of the members in a positive way. i haven't focused on the helmet so much lately due to the torso. i am half done with the recon attachment for it and will be hopefully gluing that in in the next day or two.hope to see a thread with your work soon.

...i like knowing that some of my work (while not quite up to par with others) affects some of the members in a positive way.

Definitely does, I've been using some of your techniques since I read through the thread. While I still can't make a playing card rondo dam that's worth... well, a damn... this thread has helped me a lot, and I'm sure many others as well.

Mate, this looks really professional! Good job! Just a question what kind of paint did you used on the helmet? :confused
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back