Halo 3 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wowie:

OMG.

I better get to work!

Oh, and I better call that dude from the distribution company, and give'm a hard time for being wrong...

Thanks Adam.

X0516Halo3Announce_topImage.jpg
[/img]

Yer telling me. I have to have a 15 console LAN system ready to go on opening day for Halo 3. That means getting 15 360 systems, 15 VGA adapters,15 copies of Halo 3, 15 network cables. Two new hubs, re- dedicating all the cabinets with Halo 3 graphics, new control graphics, and developing brand new procedures for our staff to host LAN games for customers.

...Two months earlier than we were planning for.

I'm not complaining, I'm glad that H3 is coming out sooner rather than later, but man... I'm gonna be busy at work over the summer, when I'd rather be working in my shop at home on armor projects.

Sean Bradley said:
Yer telling me. I have to have a 15 console LAN system ready to go on opening day for Halo 3. That means getting 15 360 systems, 15 VGA adapters,15 copies of Halo 3, 15 network cables. Two new hubs, re- dedicating all the cabinets with Halo 3 graphics, new control graphics, and developing brand new procedures for our staff to host LAN games for customers.

...Two months earlier than we were planning for.

I'm not complaining, I'm glad that H3 is coming out sooner rather than later, but man... I'm gonna be busy at work over the summer, when I'd rather be working in my shop at home on armor projects.

Wouldn't count on those vga cables just yet the beta is having trouble with them

Last edited by a moderator:
the beta probably helpls them alot. instead a small group playing a restricted amount of time. a large group playing and telling them whats wrong solves problems faster. therefore they can fix bugs faster and release earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back