Halo 3 Sniper Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're doing with the scope is pure genius, you Sir have a great skill and talent. I love your work and can't wait for this and the rocket launcher to be completed

I am amazed. The best I've ever done in this field is slap together some cardboard and PVC with a coat of spray paint and called it an assault rifle.

You, sir, are an artist. Creator of works to be beheld in awe.

Mind = blown

Though I'm sure I'm not the first to say so. Can't wait to see what you do next with it, and to see the final painted version eventually. Looks like you've had blood and sweat go into this, hopefully no tears lol keep up the good work! good luck!

I know there is no buying so I must say I would trade almost anything for leekegans stuff that he makes well at least the molds and stuff unfortuneately all I really have to trade is a jigsaw puppet mask I made which isn't all that good and the cortana series one figure lol but I don't know if I want to get rid of that lol so I am screwed xp

Keep up the good work dude

HEy this is just a suggestion but if you still can you should put a cpuple of pieces of metal in the bolt area so when you cock it they hit each other and it makes that cool "now some noobs are gonna die now" noise

Your work Lee is just too damn good. lol I'm looking forward to getting the money to purchase a battle rifle from you.

The scope is a brillaint idea. Very good. Did you take the video system from that 'kids' night vision set from Toys R US?

Amazing build.

bankz5152 said:
The scope is a brillaint idea. Very good. Did you take the video system from that 'kids' night vision set from Toys R US?

Amazing build.

No, if you look back in the thread or at my YouTube videos "Grandun66" you will see that it comes from a baby monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
FROCKLIFFE said:
Hey Kegan when do you think the next update will be? I can't wait!

MAN please tell me you work for Hollywood's prop-making industries that is some amazing work keep it up and if you mold and cast let us know that would be a great addition to the suit.

MAN please tell me you work for Hollywood's prop-making industries that is some amazing work keep it up and if you mold and cast let us know that would be a great addition to the suit.

loquito said:

No, I'm just a little prop maker for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back