Halo 3 Spike grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvercookie

i started at 4 this morning, ill post pics as soon as the paint dries.

also it is made entirley out of duct tape and newspaper.

the roundness of it might be a little of due to lack of resources and color might be off cause there is only one pic of it.

but i think it is a first

later i will got to home depot and pickup pvc and mold it to look like a spike grenade with better physical features so yea.

also i started at like 4:15 and it is now 6:20.

all i have to do is put the spikes on and im done,
pretty good time eh?

also wat would be the best way to mount the spikes?

tape or glue or something else

ill have to post pics tommorrow cause my camera is being retarted

also i started at like 4:15 and it is now 6:20.

all i have to do is put the spikes on and im done,
pretty good time eh?

Whats the rush? Take your time and make it right. :Steve:

Last edited by a moderator:
mabey he did make it right and your just slow sean hahah naw jk, ya dude take your time on this becuase if it looks like crap you have to take even longer fixing it up.

:roll:

When it's done nobody will care how long it took you, just how good it looks. Theres no speed achievements for making props.

I made my first set of armor in 3 weeks, did I get an award? No. I just got a set of armor that needed to be re-done because it was rushed the first time.

I'm just saying that if you take your time it's always worth it.

Chewdog316 said:
Id you gorilla glue. That stuff is sticky.

Yeah that shi-zah-hiz-zat got my fiance's hands glued stiff like boards. I remember the call I got. "Matt! Hurry over! I used that glue your mom gave me and now my hands are stuck stiff." Ooooo, could you imagine the rush of excitement I got. She had to open her door with her feet. LMFAO!!! Sorry, I had to laugh it off. If she saw I wrote this, she'd be pissed. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO!! I can let me mind run wild with that idea, however I will devulge the quick, honest truth behind the matter. She's an avid craftmaker and was gluing the shells I found in the great abyss in the Gulf of Mexico, to a nightstand she painted with a ocean-theme. It's a good looking table. :mrgreen:

LMFAO!!! :mrgreen: Well, I was (still am) her MC in shiny green armor. <goes off into day-dream mode; idle in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....Zzzzzzz>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back