Halo 3 Storyline questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm one questionin halo 3 before you kill guilty spark (343) he says "you are the last of the forerunners"?? or is it you are the right ful heir of the halo rings but this ring is mine and his blue color turns orange or red??? does that mean master chief is a forerunner i was kidna confused

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt he say something like: you are forerunner but but this ring is mine? also, yes, humans are decendent from forerunners. its explaned in more detail in contact harvest... it also explanes why they want to wipe us out.

alright thanks he alshe also tells master chief that he is the last descending heir of the halo rings i thought but then guilty spark like you said this ring is mine! and he gets mad and trys to kill you

EDIT: oh and when the hell did the hunters change their mind about who's side they were on?!! im sure you all rember in halo 2 goin through the door to be faced by two hunters and an elite shouts 'hold your fire! its the arbiter! the hunters have joined us, arbiter!' then you and the hunters go and kick ass!!! but now, your happly kicking the brutes outa the base when what comes thundering through the door?!?! thats right two god damn hunters!!! and they arnt running at you for hugs!!!

i know i was mad a bought that it doesnt make sense there mindless tanks really (no offense hunter lovers i like em to) but still its like pick a side or say on one side

(mabie the two hunters that helped you were more dumber than usual (no offense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back