Halo 3 weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow74

Jr Member
PLAY HALO...FOR REAL

You should get outside. Its a nice day. Get some fresh air. Run your friends through an Energy Sword on your front lawn. Well Jasman Toys wont release the big blue blade until 2008, but youll be able to pick up the Covenant Plasma Rifle and Pistol this year and stage your own neighborhood skirmishes. Each Halo 3 laser pursuit weapon features vibrations, sounds, lights, and recoil effects - the plasma rifle even overheats, like in the game. for toys this cool, expect to pay: the Covie Rifle is slated for $120, with the pistol priced at $80. Look for them at HotTopic later this year.

I look for pictures tommorow...

Last edited by a moderator:
there way to pricy for just one i would just make plastic ones but not lazer tag or any thing just for like role playing type stuff

D!zzzy said:
PLAY HALO...FOR REAL

You should get outside. Its a nice day. Get some fresh air. Run your friends through an Energy Sword on your front lawn. Well Jasman Toys wont release the big blue blade until 2008, but youll be able to pick up the Covenant Plasma Rifle and Pistol this year and stage your own neighborhood skirmishes. Each Halo 3 laser pursuit weapon features vibrations, sounds, lights, and recoil effects - the plasma rifle even overheats, like in the game. for toys this cool, expect to pay: the Covie Rifle is slated for $120, with the pistol priced at $80. Look for them at HotTopic later this year.
I look for pictures tommorow...

google search found this

=Jubal=

Master Chef said:
Everyone stop posting about the laser weapons!!! Old news!!!! USE SEARCH BEFORE POSTING!!!
thank you. "big blue blade?" energy sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back