HALO 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

m19sssm

Jr Member
i got halo 3 first, and it is AMAZING :lol: BUT,my wireless internet adapter isnt working :(
i spent 10 and a half hours on a line today and even got out of school early, but my FREAKING ADAPTER deserves to burn. and just to let every1 no, i got halo 3 before everyone else in my county that was at that amazing event this morning

I got Halo 3 Legendary Edition... for free! :D Works like a charm, I'll have pictures of the event up as soon as I get them from my photographer.

I got mine first in my state and it rocked when it was my turn up there. I beat 3 lvls that night but then i got tired and went to bed.

I got halo 3, my dad waited 6 hours in line for me while i was at school
my dad's amazing.
AMAZING.

Oh, he got pics of someone with official armor with the great paint job adam likes. :p

I was the first in line last night at my walmart..8PM we lined up and no1 else showed up till 10pm ish..got the first copy in my town while everyone else was at Gamestop which closes at 12 AM lol!!!!

GruntOfAction said:
I was the first in line last night at my walmart..8PM we lined up and no1 else showed up till 10pm ish..got the first copy in my town while everyone else was at Gamestop which closes at 12 AM lol!!!!
got first copy from walmart of collectors didnt even preorder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back