Halo 3Ds Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoRRupt3d

Jr Member
Hey guys,

i needed some halo 3/wars models in 3ds max format if anyone knows where i could get my hands on them plz post a link

thanks

You won't get either, the people who are able to rip those models with a dev kit aren't willing to give them out for legal reasons.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
You won't get either, the people who are able to rip those models with a dev kit aren't willing to give them out for legal reasons.

Correct!

If you really want the models, you can:

a ) make them yourself.

b ) rip them yourself (not that I'm encouraging that sort of behavior).

c ) get a registered version of Pepakura, export some .pdo files as .obj (or whatever), import them into 3ds max, and construct the body underneath.

d ) Google search

I'm not encouraging illegal activities here, just stating your possibilities. I would personally go with making my own models. Making your own 3d models (at least in GMAX) is fun and rewarding- an experience that no one should live without.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoRRupt3d said:
already tried

i dont know now what your talking about most of the models are ripped on that sight or make them your self it not hard

Spartan 051 said:
i dont know now what your talking about most of the models are ripped on that sight or make them your self it not hard

I cant model

Nugget said:
or pay someone to model them. :eek

Someone's clever today, eh?

Anyways, make the models yourself, or keep looking, but don't go begging for hours upon hours of people's time without giving a full explanation of what you need these models for. Trust me, you won't be getting ripped models, so I suggest either getting to work learning how to make your own models or spilling the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back