Halo 3's Arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arbiter on legendary was really helpfull, on sierra 117 he sniped almost all the jackals in the tree and took down idk how many grunts. All i could here was the yay! and see confetti as the arby dropped tons of head shots. Thats the best way to play is with the grunt party skull.

Isnt the first and last line the arbiter speaks in Halo 3 "Were it so easy"?

Also, if spartans weigh close to a metric tonne, why do they float downstream in MP when shot in water?

WookieLord said:
Isnt the first and last line the arbiter speaks in Halo 3 "Were it so easy"?

Also, if spartans weigh close to a metric tonne, why do they float downstream in MP when shot in water?
why can a 650,000 ton oil tanker float? buoyancy of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. The Arbiter was found to be very useful, imho. He would crouch, go stealth and camo alike, and give surpressive fire when fighting brutes. Bungie really overhauled the AI aspect of the game. It's just too bad that the game wasn't long enough. I don't about you, but I can't enough of the story. Maybe this calls for a run-through on Legendary with all the skulls, expect Blind on? Hummm... Oh, yeah. I've been unactive here on the forums due to Halo 3 infecting my gray matter.

Ironcobra3000 said:
why can a 650,000 ton oil tanker float? buoyancy of course!

a 65,000 tonne oil tanker can float because the volume of water it displaces is heavier than the bit it displaces it with. In short, the water is denser than it; it is less dense than water. If you made a solid model of the oil tanker out of water in a 1:1 scale, it would weigh more than 650,000 tonnes. However, if you made a model of the master chief out of water, it woud weigh a lot less than a tonne. Therefore, he would sink.

Arbiter is A-OK in my book. He's a much better partner than some of my IRL friends (esp. on higher difficulties), but the whole not getting points on team scoring for the Arby's kills while solo-ing campaign irks me.

D!zzzy said:
No he says "worry so easy"
I'm gonna stick with Optimusaint on this one. I'm pretty darn sure he says "Were it so easy", and apparently so is halopedia: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Arbiter_(character)

Anywho, I must say I completely agree.
In Halo 2 I found the arbiter and the levels were you would play him to be a nuisance.
In Halo 3 however, I'm thankful to have his support, in addition he seems friggin' badass now as well.
Where I used to dislike him, I now find him to be awesome.
The Arbiter really is "the balls".

GUYS For the last time, stop arguing about what was bloody said a page ago, it was established that he said "Were it so easy" ok?
I'm gonna get someone to close this thread. The point is to say if you thought the arbiter was helpful or no.

Sarge Christi said:
I'm gonna get someone to close this thread. The point is to say if you thought the arbiter was helpful or no.

I thought I did though?

im just wondering why the arbiter was camouflaged at the beginning of the game when all of the marines were still visible

next-stage said:
im just wondering why the arbiter was camouflaged at the beginning of the game when all of the marines were still visible
because his Armor allows him to.

Dude, if I had camo armor, I'd be camo as much as freakin' possible.
Haha.

And Mo, I wasn't speaking to you, I was just speaking in general.

Sarge Christi said:
Dude, if I had camo armor, I'd be camo as much as freakin' possible.
Haha.

And Mo, I wasn't speaking to you, I was just speaking in general.
I have heard of this new material that allows Active camouflage, but you need a certain camera :/

the arbiter was great, but his elite buddies were made of infinite win. except when they threw grenades at me. haha jerks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back