Halo 4/5 Energy Sword with Working Soundboard and LED's - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the guide and made a sword for myself ;-)
How long does your battery last MoeSizzlac? Mine lasted about 2-3 hours of con time, turning on and off frequently for pics.

Never truly ran the Sword till exhaustion. I'll update when I do.

Your sword came out great. I see you pointed the lights inward offering a better diffusing of the glow. Well done.

I could also tell when reddit visited and the downloads for the sword jumped.

Sorry, I didn't write the code for the soundboard. I just took advantage of a Nano Biscotte v4 sound board that is usually meant for lightsabers and re purposed it for this project. All I needed to do was change the configurations and add sounds.
When i saw the video that showed the sword in action my first tough was he used a light saber kit and it's genius, well done, it looks fantastic!

I followed the guide and made a sword for myself ;-)
How long does your battery last MoeSizzlac? Mine lasted about 2-3 hours of con time, turning on and off frequently for pics.View attachment 280482View attachment 280485View attachment 280484
well done for your sword as well! it looks really nice with your suit!

Felipe06 we have our models right here, they paved the road to glory! thanks a lot guys, this will come handy soon i can feel it!

What are you doing to fix the cover half to the body half? Im assuming its not just straight up glued together, so it can still be split/opened if needed

Man that is bloody awesome, love how you made the LEDs work it's just *Chefs kiss*, may I dare ask what 3D editing software are you using to make cuts and edits like that? I will admit, I'm coming back into the 3D editing side of everything.

Man that is bloody awesome, love how you made the LEDs work it's just *Chefs kiss*, may I dare ask what 3D editing software are you using to make cuts and edits like that? I will admit, I'm coming back into the 3D editing side of everything.
Blender. Opensource and free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back