Halo 4 Armor Set Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

poisonxpoptart

Hello all, I decided to get back into Costume making again since I have supplies. I'm trying to make a Halo 4 costume. So yeah thread!

Armor Set:
Scout Helmet
MVI Chest
Pathfinder Shoulders
Outer-Plated Forearms
MVI Legs

The only delay that will be against me is trying to fin the right files for some of the armor. If anyone know where any of these files are it would be much appreciated. My main focus right now is the Scout helmet so if anyone has a link or something for scout, that would be awesome. I'll try to update this thread with any progress. Please feel free to give opinions and even comments telling me how I should approach this project. Thank you very much, glad to be back!

The scout helmet is in the 405th 4Shared database. I beleive someone has done the Pathfinder shoulders, might have to hit the search bar for that one. Same for the Mark VI, although the search bar might not be any help there, as anything less than 4 letters is discarded from the search as "too short to be useful." Outer plater forearms... not sure if anyone's done those yet, but I could be wrong.

So I was thinking about the chest armor. I do want to try to do it with Fiberglass because I feel more comfortable using those materials rather than foam (I'm really bad with foam), but running into the problem of movement with Fiberglass is a pain as I have hear and have seen myself. So I was thinking maybe I could try to combine the two. Making the most of it with fiber glass and the areas where I need most movement with foam. If anyone else has any ideas how I could approach that fell free to give advice. I'm not going to be working on the chest for awhile so I have good time to think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back