Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this went from halo 4 helmet, to kittens, and now to ipods, great progress on the helmet, but jail-breaking an ipod is illegal isn't it?

lol this went from halo 4 helmet, to kittens, and now to ipods, great progress on the helmet, but jail-breaking an ipod is illegal isn't it?
ya im a lil off right now, idk why i dont want to make any thang right now, jailbreaking is legal. but i need someone to make me a cheast peace for me for candy night :|

jailbreaking is legal, it just voids your warranty.

actually, if you do some research, it isnt illegal, you arent redistributing software which is modified, you are simply modifying your own property. once you use installous or something similar, then it is. plus, if you can return your phone to factory settings before it is brought in, they cannot detect it has been jailbroken.

nothing realy much here. but i have a update
IMG_0454.jpg

i'm in a lil job progame so its lil hard to get something done cuz im so sleepy when im done

the vistor is done
IMG_0461.jpg

now its all the helmit. this is going to take sometime to finsh, alot of small parts :|
IMG_0462.jpg

but i made the reach sniper

Well its coming alone very nicly, i think i'll have it done in a week maybe sooner if the stupid job im at doesnt slow me down.
IMG_0463-Copy.jpg
\
this toke me about 30-1 hour to finsh bith sides :|
IMG_0464-Copy.jpg

but never FARE...
IMG_0465.jpg

The Furbys r Here!!!

Very nice work so far tank!i decided to abort mine and reuse the cardstock for a 3 foot covie cruiser....
What happened to the kitties!? The furbies must have eaten them....

some meany small parts :| This here is like 2-3 hours of work on this ONE peace
IMG_0475.jpg

But i had this next to me so thats why it wus a lil slow
41107_146350278728094_100000593682519_343265_385660_n.jpg

Very nice work! Cant wait for a lower detailed version comes out, coz that things is the beast of all pep helms. Yay!!! The furbies didnt eat the kitties!!! Coz if they did, balding time for the furbie factory.......

as u may know, that one peace toke me about 5 hours to finsh, i need a lil break so im making something nice. The Concussion Rifle!!! (by Satchmo III, the best 3D pep maker i've seen)
IMG_0479.jpg

something new. ANGLES!
IMG_0480.jpg

wow you already deco for christmas!? I hasnt start yet lol we already had halloween deco out. so basic will start do christmas after thanksgiving :/ lol but other than that awesome on that helmet! I was going to work on that helmet but lot thing came up and ran out of lot things lol aka cardstock paper, ink, hot glue etc. but i still have other to work on such as rondo, bondo, resin, sand, thing like that so maybe after xmas I ll be back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back