Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang that looks awsome man, really excited to see the finished helmet =D keep up the fanastic work =D

thx guys :) this one one the longest hemlit build i ever done, as u know im take a small break from it and make a small lil gun

this helmit is so hard :| so like i said im makin a lil gun for candy night. and heres hows its coming,
i just finshed the butt and im now happy.
IMG_0484.jpg

My fav Angel, Name is Ruby
IMG_0487.jpg

well its come alone very nicly. if i do it right i'll have to done today and start up on the hemlit 2 moro or the next day
IMG_0488.jpg

DANG that is awesome man, fantastic job on the rifle man it looks freakin amazing, keep up the fantastic work =D and great very clean pep work

hey guys i have a ?. candy is coming and i need to make something to hold my Reach Sniper on my back, something simple and easy.
IMG_0491.jpg

something like this

hey guys i have a ?. candy is coming and i need to make something to hold my Reach Sniper on my back, something simple and easy.
IMG_0491.jpg

something like this

Wow. You are small.
But then again, I know of some people who can use such a big gun and have a big attitude about it.
Kudos, Tankball.

its only a few inches biger then me, but realy i need help. idk what to do to make it so i can add it ti my back

its only a few inches biger then me, but realy i need help. idk what to do to make it so i can add it ti my back

Well, considering it's a hunkin' big gun, your best bet is either straps, or mag strips on your armor. But if you do the mag strips, they have to be powerful enough to carry it in place, at the risk of you not being able to sit down comfortably. Or, you could always remove the barrel, and make a small change to the rifle to screw the barrel back in, that way you can carry it just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back