Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

well seeing how candy night so close by, and i unfolded the hemlet first. im going to make it and see how it comes out.
here where im at.
IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

time for a update :). i just added a fan and i like where i have it.
IMG_0421.jpg

thats the back of the helmet.
IMG_0422.jpg

fan.
IMG_0423.jpg

and i have something i'll all like
IMG_0416.jpg

KITTY!!!!

AWW You beat me to it, I JUST started a thread for this, after I just checked to make sure no one else did. . .We shall be the coolest people EVER. . . Of all time. . .

haha lol nice kitty
awesome build so far man, and i got your unfold when the file first came out so i am pretty sure that i will be pepin it but the back looks extremely hard to pep, well good luck with the rest and will most defineatly (spelling) be keeping an eye on this thread =D

This is going to be a AWESOME build! The first person (excluding bluerelm) to make a Halo 4 helemt!

XD you ever notice everyone knows the FIRST thing but never the 2nd (person. . .) Example What is the 2nd highest mountain on earth? 2nd largest animal? 2nd best hobby? XD

@Nintendude Perfect, FTW!

lol thx guys. i hope this year i can made a full set for candy night. what u guys think i should use for cheast peace?
i need a simple but good looking one

time for a update.
heres how its coming, its a lil slow (been play reach alot) but its coming alone ever nicly.
IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

and one more thang. MORE KITTYS!!!
IMG_0428.jpg

awesome vid man, the sniper looks great and keep up the great work on the helmet man can't wait to see some more progress =D

hey your mom said CLEAN your ROOM! LOL also cute kittens we just got one white with grey tail i ll post pic up later but hey you got real stink feets! hehe but other than that awesome keep it up!! right now I m in process of cutting papers with your file. cant wait.. Still wait on my partner to get off her pc and help me lol she love to score the papers and cut them up for me so far she did most cut and score hehe I just put it together and do some works on it. so far I have 4 already put together and in bondo process and wait for electric and other stuffs to come in. Halo 1 Mark V and Halo reach Jorge, USMC Navel pilot, and one I m not sure lol i total forgot what it called. will have to hunt that helmet down and get that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back