Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of editing two lists, edit the list in this thread to have big bold letters linking to the thread YOU made? Save you some headache and organization =P

Thanks for the Air Assault images as well. I'll take that one on modeling. I'll get started on it soon. And happy new years! :D

Here is the reply from Statyk originally stating he would start working on the AA helmet, Zaff.

Yessirree, Sorry for not updating. I had about a week so far of no inspiration and nothing was coming out for anything I modelled or painted. But my "block" is going away now, painted a good environment concept last night (compared to my average output) <3

Here's what I have so far of the Air Assault. I'll be picking at it each day, no worries! I haven't forgotten about ya!

THOUGH I HAVE A REQUEST THAT SOMEONE UNFOLD IT FOR ME. I don't have time to unfold it, so when it is done with modeling, I'll let you know here and I'll give the .obj to anyone capable of giving it a nice unfold. Hope you guys don't mind!

air_assault___pepakura_1_by_statyk94-d5r3p9i.png

Yessirree, Sorry for not updating. I had about a week so far of no inspiration and nothing was coming out for anything I modelled or painted. But my "block" is going away now, painted a good environment concept last night (compared to my average output) <3

Here's what I have so far of the Air Assault. I'll be picking at it each day, no worries! I haven't forgotten about ya!

THOUGH I HAVE A REQUEST THAT SOMEONE UNFOLD IT FOR ME. I don't have time to unfold it, so when it is done with modeling, I'll let you know here and I'll give the .obj to anyone capable of giving it a nice unfold. Hope you guys don't mind!

i will take a shot at it Statyk.

oooh, I'd like to take a shot at it too if you don't mind. I've been meaning to try to make a foam helmet lately and this could be a good start

Can someone PLEASE do the Enforcer helmet now? it was requested a while ago and I have yet to see it on the forums.

if someone does see it, mind posting the link for me?? PLEEEEEEEEEESEEE :D

The progress is looking great Statyk, I absolutly cannot wait to build this helmet... I too wouldnt mind learning how to unfold and am willing to take a shot at it when your done.

Chris

if anyone wants me to write a tut in how I unfolds projects i am more than happy to show you my process. enough responses and i will do that this week. it seems like a decent amount of people want to learn how.

Alrighty Zaff, thanks for the update

I was wondering because I could've sworn I have seen someone (or heard) someone say they were starting on it either here or halo 4 (files within) thread. I was excited because my WIP recruit isn't really looking right so I asked my friend (who will be receiving the helmet for his b-day) if he wanted a different helmet and he that's what he said, air assault.

Sorry I just git ahead of myself :p

Not sure how the forum stand among cracked PD users =\

I also notice the demand on the Air Assault seems kinda high, so I'm working on it most of tonight. I'm livestreaming the creation if anyone is bored. Come for the jams, or just something in another tab. =P
http://livestream.com/horrorlp

patience my man, unfolding takes alot of time, and sometimes its nerve racking to the point you just want to give up but choose to stop instead for a break that may last an hour or a couple days, even a week or two. Sai will come through :) at his convenience

well I'm back from track practice... and things happened.

First, Thanks to Statyk and spartansonny for working on these for us. I wish I can help, but I can't get Pepakura Designer 3 (haha). Anything else, just ask me and I will do anything within reason.

Second, glad to see people doing things. I noticed a 5 day long awkward silence across my favorite threads and I was all sadface.

Still up for that unfolding help so I can use it to help.

Gah.

Shower time

patience my man, unfolding takes alot of time, and sometimes its nerve racking to the point you just want to give up but choose to stop instead for a break that may last an hour or a couple days, even a week or two. Sai will come through :) at his convenience

Agreed. I'm waiting on the helmet myself, and have taken multiple cracks at unfolding it, and can say that, as with most of monkeyfuj's models, this one is very detailed and not an easy unfold. Even once it is in that stage get ready for a tedious pep. Sai is the man if anyone can unfold it, he can. Just give him the time he needs. And as a side note Id like to personally thank all of the modelers and unfolders that do such amazing jobs, without you guys our hobby couldn't and wouldn't exist, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back