Props Halo 4 MA5D Assault Rifle Styrofoam build

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR_RIFLE_zpst96yduid.png

As you can see, I marked a few things on your photo. Referring to the pen mark, it gives the illusion to this particular section that it is split into five different sections. If it is just a pen mark, then its just three pieces of foam. Also, assuming that its a pen mark, that mark was used as a guideline to cut the foam off to make a bevel. And, I'm guessing you did a little sanding on the bevels?

Attachments

• AR_RIFLE_zpst96yduid.png
    AR_RIFLE_zpst96yduid.png
    709.8 KB · Views: 178
This is really the most detailed AR i've seen, I have to try this technique with balsa wood one day. Great job on the paint too! It's the best I've seen in a while.

I want to make one but not with wood over the foam... But I will probably make one out of Cardboard or something. :unsure I'm really unsure about it I need help figuring it out can anyone help me to figure it out... Like what to use and what type of matial (Misspelled) But should I use wood and foam or just cardboard. I think Cardboard would be easy'er to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome build so far! I'm wondering did you use anything special to scale & print out that blueprint? I've got some extra balsa laying around and wanted to try making an AR as you have here, but I'm having some trouble with scaling and printing at that same scale w/ the tools I have at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back