Halo 4 Master Chief Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishboy

Hey All,

I'm really sorry first and foremost, I have been through the forum, I have 128 files on my desktop and I am just confused beyond believe,

I am an IT Engineer so this is not foreign to me however I have not and cannot slice to fit my printer, I really need help to print on a Creality Ender 3, maybe someone has done it before and is happy to help with the files? plus all the files there is there is duplicates or they are not labelled/named right and I really want a helping hand please,

I have done the MA5D and done the helmet but the armour and all it's pieces are really perplexing me

Welcome to the 405th britishboy. The files in the Armory are acutally designed to be used with the foam or Pepakura construction methods, and would require modification to get working for 3D printing.

But fear not! A number of people have made 3D models of armour and props which can be found in our Free 3D Model Index.

Hey PlanetAlexander,

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome and the link, I have already been through there and that's where I have hit my confusion so I may of posted in the wrong forum section I was hoping to be in touch with a fellow Creality Ender 3 owner that may of done it before and go from there :(

Hey PlanetAlexander,

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome and the link, I have already been through there and that's where I have hit my confusion so I may of posted in the wrong forum section I was hoping to be in touch with a fellow Creality Ender 3 owner that may of done it before and go from there :(
Which files are you looking to print?

Which files are you looking to print?
Hey, Looking at this here , Don't know if it is Idiots block or what bit yeah, hit a wall with it :( I did this fine though which is why it frustrates me because I can do it but this armour....haha
20220516_110415 (1).jpg
20220420_141509.jpg

Looks great! I'm re-reading your first question, and I think I misinterpreted it. Is the problem you don't know how to split the models to fit on your printer?
Thanks for coming back again, bit of both, I've tried splitting and I'll be honest I struggle and also I have like 128 pre-split files too but they all seem jumbled up, possibly duplicated or wrongly named so I'm just getting more and more confused

Thanks for coming back again, bit of both, I've tried splitting and I'll be honest I struggle and also I have like 128 pre-split files too but they all seem jumbled up, possibly duplicated or wrongly named so I'm just getting more and more confused
Following...
I'm in the same boat. No clue how to slice the parts (I am using Cura 5) so I can print on the Ender 3 V2.

Last edited:
I gave 3D builder a go the other day (I believe you get it on the Microsoft Store) and while I haven't printed something I've split in that program, it seems to do it quite well - and so I've also heard others say. You can do it in Blender too, but it's a bit more of a hassel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back