Halo 4 Master Chief build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started this build with foam, but about week ago I get 3d printer and immediately fell in love in it! This is my first ever print and that is amazing.
I will try to finish is next week, and in the meantime print parts of suit.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_225913.jpg
    IMG_20191012_225913.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 245
It could be helpful :unsure:, but cod is printing right now, and I thought about attaching it permanently to the undersuit...

I really like the rubber band attachment for the knees, we see a lot of duct tape slap on for progress photos but this is a new level of dedication. CUT OFF THE CIRCULATION FOR THE PROGRESS PHOTO :lol:

Looking good trooper! Can't wait to see more updates.

nice progress! i would be curious to know how resistent the 3D printed boots are? because im serioulsy thinking about doing it because my foam boots are falling appart.
I printed them on 20% infill and they are pretty sturdy. Toe and Heel pieces were thrown out of second floor... and they are in same condition ;)

This time I don't have any progress photos (I'll take some pics when butt plate is finished). I haven't seen any models or finished havok warhead's and I would love to make one for me. So maybe you have some ideas? (My modeling skills don't exist, I don't even try making model for printing:rolleyes:)

This time I don't have any progress photos (I'll take some pics when butt plate is finished). I haven't seen any models or finished havok warhead's and I would love to make one for me. So maybe you have some ideas? (My modeling skills don't exist, I don't even try making model for printing:rolleyes:)
Goals for tonight while hanging out with the Discord Gang

I have no words how much better (and more accurate) it will look. Second is the old one, that I made about a year ago... and I ran out of filament so it may take a while for delivery, but it's time for working on pieces which are already printed.
IMG_20191202_205305.jpg
IMG_20191202_205108.jpg

I also thought about undersuit and finally I came out with an idea to paint morphsuit with a hex pattern, and make a harness under that suit, which connects to every piece of armor. I'm sure it's not very orginal way of making undersuit, but... it took me quiet a while...

Small update: Most of pieces are already printed, sitll need thrusters, 1 back piece and probably new helmet.
2020-01-14_20-07-27_775.jpg

I need to finish whole suit by april (for convention), but... I think after that I would try to make it more Idiot proof. I hit doorframe 3 times with these shoulder pads and I'm affraid that they'll just broke one day, so maybe it could be a good idea to cast few pieces with some sort of hard rubber.

And yeah... ASSASSINATION!

2020-01-14_20-07-30_319.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back