Halo 4 odst shoulder and fold line issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobtastic19

How do I fold lines that are super close together without screwing up the whole paper? And how do I glue on the 2 triangles on to the main body of the odst halo 4 shoulder?

How do I fold lines that are super close together without screwing up the whole paper? And how do I glue on the 2 triangles on to the main body of the odst halo 4 shoulder?

You should read some more, good sir! A very common practice, mentioned in many builds and tutorials, is to use a ruler, and go over all of the fold lines with a ballpoint pen. Of you press down moderately hard with the pen, it will indent the paper and make it very easy to make clean folds along the lines.

As for the triangles you mention, someone else will have to chime in, as I'm not familiar with the model you are using. Remember that you sometimes have to get creative with certain details, though, and sometimes try methods that others haven't used before!

Like Phil that builds stuff said do more research. Just experiment see what works. There isn't really a right or wrong way to do this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back