Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to, I've redesigned the Soldier helmet, made some tweaks and a little simpler, should be easier to fold and build now. It needs to be unfolded if anyone wants to give it a shot. PM me if you want the file.

hey 405th :D

ive seen monitors from the original trilogy, and was wondering if anyone has attempted a H4 Watcher? thatd be cool!

The new armor seems too smooth and rounded. All the other armor in Halo 4 has so much gritty detail and even though the armor looks "new" ish, it still looks like it's been worn a while. Not feeling much love for the Mk V other than the forearms and shoulders. Rocking those with the ODST legs (lthough I sometimes swap back to counter), Wetwork chest, and Soldier helmet. Lookin' like a ninja.

If I ever get back to playing matchmaking I'll try to snag some screenshots of at least some of the new armor pieces so the modelers have some reference material to work with.

Now that you mention it, there is something off about it... It almodst looks a bit too big, like too round.. Still, out of the new stuff, I think I like it the most, cause I don't get the look of the prefect one, even though it is pretty c

Now that you mention it, there is something off about it... It almodst looks a bit too big, like too round.. Still, out of the new stuff, I think I like it the most, cause I don't get the look of the prefect one, even though i still think it is pretty cool too. But for the rest of the ODST suit, I really like the design of! :D

My friend just showed me the new armor in Halo 4's DLC.

and oh my goodness... what the...

What do you guys think about the new armor?

I am speechless. the armor looked so rushed and terrible. I don't even have to say anything about ODST. Seriously guys, go look at it.

My friend is pissed because he spent money on it. Ugh.

Yea, the Prefect was a bit disappointing. Huge back plate all the way up to the back of the skull, but leaves everything from the shoulderblades down completely exposed. And the helmet is like a bobblehead when paired with the majority of other chest pieces.

hey need help i need to find some halo 4 forearms cause im finding it hard to find some that have both a left and right forearm, please help thanks

it seems to spartan-ish, odst's are soldiers not spartans
but im glad to see them back in the game

haven't seen what the actual armor looks like as I haven't been playing or had my xbox connected to the internet. do you have any pics by chance?

can anyone guess what this might be .......
halo4odstguess-1.jpg

haven't seen what the actual armor looks like as I haven't been playing or had my xbox connected to the internet. do you have any pics by chance?

can anyone guess what this might be .......
halo4odstguess-1.jpg

New ODST?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back