Halo 4 Recruit armor (3D Model build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE TIME

Alrighty 405th! I've finally got my base recruit model completed! Just gotta clean it up a bit around the edges and make some of the pieces symetrical.
161f67t.png

Obviously, suit on the right is V1 and suit on the right is the improved V2. The V1 suit was just bugging me anyways since it was FAR TOO BLOCKY.

But heres another update, I've recently begun to build a Halo 4 BR out of some foam boards and so far its coming out pretty good! This is what I've got so far.
1z6gpae.jpg

I'll be starting up a show thread for it in the near future, preferably when I accumulate a better picture base than what I'm working with right now... which is only like 3 pictures of it since thats all the time I've had to actually do it.
Random periods of inactivity may occur in some of my threads, mainly due to College and the fact that I'm going for my major in drawing fine art. But I'll try to keep up on this stuff as best as I can!

Brokenvisr out!

Last edited by a moderator:
The V2 Recruit armor definitely looks great! A lot more game-accurate. I'm assuming you used the Catch123d program to help model the V2?
Is there any chance you can post a pic with the metallic textures applied to the V2 (like you have with the V1 on pg 2 of this thread)?

The V2 Recruit armor definitely looks great! A lot more game-accurate. I'm assuming you used the Catch123d program to help model the V2?
Is there any chance you can post a pic with the metallic textures applied to the V2 (like you have with the V1 on pg 2 of this thread)?

Ofcourse! I will be posting a new render as soon as I possibly can!

Can't wait for the Recon chest file as well as the legs that come with! L3X seems to be gone for a while (I have no clue where he went) and I need a Recon chest file to start foaming!

Can't wait for the Recon chest file as well as the legs that come with! L3X seems to be gone for a while (I have no clue where he went) and I need a Recon chest file to start foaming!

if you need the recon chest foam ready pep, i have almost finished unfdolding brokenvisr's file. PM me if you would like the foam ready pep file

Has anyone attempted to unfold the chest yet?! haha I would really appreciate it if someone started it already. I'm not tryng to complain, but ya know.

Has anyone attempted to unfold the chest yet?! haha I would really appreciate it if someone started it already. I'm not tryng to complain, but ya know.

Calm down, chill out, and wait xP This stuff takes time and it will be done when its done. Both Cr4zy and I dont just do modeling and unfolding 24/7, lol. Just be patient and it'll be done.

Hey Brokenvisr, I just wanted to let you know that I've started building your Halo 4 Recon Chest on my thread, and things are going really nicely! Great job!

UPDATE TIME
Just been working on a new suit of armor. Working on the design for my upcoming suit that I plan on building! Ofcourse, after I finish my Battle Rifle xP
2ly53s6.jpg

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcInHv9uVkI[/video]
The Recruit armor is still being cleaned up. There were some strange errors with the mesh on the back.

Hey Brokenvisr, I just wanted to let you know that I've started building your Halo 4 Recon Chest on my thread, and things are going really nicely! Great job!

So i've been looking everywhere for this recon chest and i just can't find it. has it not been released yet??

UNFOLDERS NEEDED

I have a bunch of models ready to be unfolded as of now. I would like somebody with experience doing foam unfolds with a relativly smooth/ curved surface. Reply to this with a quote if your wanting to do so, or shoot me a PM and ask me about it.

UNFOLDERS NEEDED

I have a bunch of models ready to be unfolded as of now. I would like somebody with experience doing foam unfolds with a relativly smooth/ curved surface. Reply to this with a quote if your wanting to do so, or shoot me a PM and ask me about it.

I could take a shot at it if you still need help.

Hey there, I am going to be getting a 3D printer soon and was wondering if your models could be printed. I would love to get the files to experiment with it.

Thanks!

BTW they look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back