Halo 4 What I Would Like, Dream With Me Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say a RGB color slider for multiplayer armor would be nice. That way you can make hundreds of your own colors. This reason because I kinda got upset when they took the coplor black out of halo 2. Plus an emblem generator, where you can create your own emblems. I'd say something like the emblem creator in F-Zero GX for the GC, but that's just me.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
OOOOOH ok, yeah i mean NO weapon.

No worries Friendly, your sig is totally sick, Barrel down looks good, no weapon looks wimpy.

I knew what you meant. I just like to give people a hard time about it. :p

I would have to agree with that. It looked retarded in H2 when you did the no weapon glitch. The arms were always up even though there was no weapon... It may be pretty sweet for some gametypes to start out with no weapon, run to go pick them up, and then start the fighting... But it would be one of those things you would have to try out first...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be a more effective system that isn't easy as hell to advance in. Ex: I don't like seeing 80 people with the captain rank and only 1 guy as a private. Rank should be based on skill, not time.

If you Kdr is below 0, you're a private until you fix it.
If it's one, corporal.
1-1.5 sargeant
1.5-2 leutenant (Can't spell it righ)
2-2.5 Capt.
2.5-3 Major
Ect.

Also, Rank should mean something. I don't know, maybe you can't be a spartan until you're a major (I know it sounds kind of hard, but bungie/microsoft would fix it).

So If you're a private, you play as a marine, grunt or jackal (your choice, you can rechange it whenever you want). If you're a sargeant, you unlock new weapons or play as an elite (I don't know). ODST at leutenant, and so on.

lol yeah halo 3 expansion ftw anyways, cant wait for that
oh and ill be sending my xbox in tomorrow to get fixed (W00T xbox live again!) :p :p

Hmmm..what would I want in Halo 4? :cautious:

Ok, I want a lot of things lol!

1. I want classes( medic, special ops, etc...)

2. More online characters( brutes, marines, hunters, etc...)

3. New vehicles and weapons

4. I want to be able to fly a Pelican. That would be sweet!

5. OOOh that new mode in GOW 2. You know that mode where you just fight waves of the horde. I want to be able to make a map, and get a team of marines and Spartans. Then you start the round and you fight them(all members of the covenant) off as long as you can(like you run out of ammo or something, or just die.). Then they like storm your base ( 100's of them) and you can melee fight them or they just kill you.

6. I want more combat moves( shields, snapping necks, etc...)

7. More armor permutations

8. More character customization

Ok, ughh I'm finally done. That's what I want in Halo 4

xSpArTaNx2173 said:
Hmmm..what would I want in Halo 4? :cautious:

Ok, I want a lot of things lol!

1. I want classes( medic, special ops, etc...)

2. More online characters( brutes, marines, hunters, etc...)

3. New vehicles and weapons

4. I want to be able to fly a Pelican. That would be sweet!

5. OOOh that new mode in GOW 2. You know that mode where you just fight waves of the horde. I want to be able to make a map, and get a team of marines and Spartans. Then you start the round and you fight them(all members of the covenant) off as long as you can(like you run out of ammo or something, or just die.). Then they like storm your base ( 100's of them) and you can melee fight them or they just kill you.

6. I want more combat moves( shields, snapping necks, etc...)

7. More armor permutations

8. More character customization

Ok, ughh I'm finally done. That's what I want in Halo 4
thats everything i want

1) 14 wasn't enough?

2) You can do it in Local games. Why would we listen to you? What if I want to play on the 25th?

3) It would mess the plot up COMPLETELY .

4) Campaign Matchmaking? I'll pass...If I want to play Campaign I'll invite friends.

5) A simple 'No' would be fine for this, but I think I will have a mini-rant.

6) Brutes CAN NOT be put into matchmaking, they are 8 feet tall, and Bungie does NOT want to re-scale them. Playing as Marines? shot in the arm your dead because their armor blows???

7) Riiight...

8) Once again, that would RUIN the plot.

9) Only good idea so far.

10) What? Camo patterns? What are you TALKING ABOUT?!?

11) This was in the Beta, but the online game engine couldn't handle it. Hence why the finished game looks SO MUCH WORSE.

12) *COUGH* Hardcore *COUGH* MLG...

13) Don't they already cover the arms, legs and torso?

There will never be a Halo 4.

Never...

Best regards,
Mike

What i would like is a RTS/Squad based shooter/FPS. you can zoom between all these different perspectives. the furthest one out would be a galaxy view where you could send your fleets wherever you wanted. next in would be a system view to control where your ships are in the system. after this there would be a planet view to control the distribution of your forces on the planet. then a view like halo wars and most other RTS. then an overview of your squad to control where they're going and lastly and FPS view like Halo 1-3.

PositiveKarma said:
1) 14 wasn't enough?

2) You can do it in Local games. Why would we listen to you? What if I want to play on the 25th?

3) It would mess the plot up COMPLETELY .

4) Campaign Matchmaking? I'll pass...If I want to play Campaign I'll invite friends.

5) A simple 'No' would be fine for this, but I think I will have a mini-rant.

6) Brutes CAN NOT be put into matchmaking, they are 8 feet tall, and Bungie does NOT want to re-scale them. Playing as Marines? shot in the arm your dead because their armor blows???

7) Riiight...

8) Once again, that would RUIN the plot.

9) Only good idea so far.

10) What? Camo patterns? What are you TALKING ABOUT?!?

11) This was in the Beta, but the online game engine couldn't handle it. Hence why the finished game looks SO MUCH WORSE.

12) *COUGH* Hardcore *COUGH* MLG...

13) Don't they already cover the arms, legs and torso?

There will never be a Halo 4.

Never...

Best regards,
Mike

14 isn't enough

some people like paring up with other people when their friends arn't around

it wouldn't really mess up the plot

simple no to what?

brutes, flood, and every other enemy/ally can be in match making if bungie wants them to

camo patterns from marines on spartan armor

there can, shal, and WILL be a 4th halo

In any future halo games they should inhibit the 'euphorian' physics generator. they use it in Star wars the force Unleashed, and GTA VI. euphorian is stae of the art it makes wood break like wood, steal bend like steal, people fall like people and not just get pushed etc

so combin halo 3 with Halo Custom edition Add legal mods, downloadable only, And design levels on your computer then post 'em on Bungie

I think they need a game that Bungie updates with game events constantly. Kind of like an RPG, but an FPS in which you join a squad of Spartans, marines, and ODSTs mixed with real people and CPU people, that way if the real people aren't on, you still have someone to fight side by side. The playing area would be huge.... with different planets... and you and your squad would be sent on different missions by the UNSC or participate in battles against the Covenant with other squads.

Perhaps there would be several different Covenant attacks a day. On different planets... and you would be sent to them based on your squad rankings.

I also think they should constantly create different levels to fight on...

Basically. A game that is never finished.

"quote"7.be able if you want to play as your online character on offline, or online in the story mode "quote"

tihs is basically impossible because in campaign yes u could be your guy simple but when it goes from campaing to story (videos) those are premade and saved in a timeline almost so if they were to do that they would have to make the same video for every armor and color combo there could be...thats hundreds of combos and videos....sorry to burst your bubble but yes u had some other good ideas

muffinman868 said:
"quote"7.be able if you want to play as your online character on offline, or online in the story mode "quote"

tihs is basically impossible because in campaign yes u could be your guy simple but when it goes from campaing to story (videos) those are premade and saved in a timeline almost so if they were to do that they would have to make the same video for every armor and color combo there could be...thats hundreds of combos and videos....sorry to burst your bubble but yes u had some other good ideas

Not necessarily. Haven't you seen people mod cutscenes? It's all 3D real scenes. I may be wrong. But check it on Youtube.

Perhaps... Bungie just dishes out a make your own level editor. Like your own Campaign level. Or if we go with what I said... have a co-op multiplayer map where you set up the baddies to fight along with the structures and terrain.

Heck let's go ahead and make our own game. I'm good for storyline and writing the script of the dramatic portions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back