Halo 5 armor picture list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexzuhr

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone may know of a list or collection of armor sets and variants from Halo 5. Unfortunately I don't have Halo 5 the only way I could see some of them was on Halo Waypoint where you can customize your Spartan but it's no longer working for me.

Would like to take a look at the armor and designs for when I get to my armor even though it's going to be Chiefs from Halo 4.

Thanks in advance

P.S. I hope I have posted this in the right place, I apologize if not.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone may know of a list or collection of armor sets and variants from Halo 5. Unfortunately I don't have Halo 5 the only way I could see some of them was on Halo Waypoint where you can customize your Spartan but it's no longer working for me.

Would like to take a look at the armor and designs for when I get to my armor even though it's going to be Chiefs from Halo 4.

Thanks in advance

P.S. I hope I have posted this in the right place, I apologize if not.

Halo 5 is the best way to see all the armors and colors. There are couple of videos showcasing all the armor sets and helmets, but because of the colors selected that dont change in the video, you cant always see all the detail and paint designs. If you find an armor combo you like, I can send you a picture from my game

The various fan run Halo Wikis out there have lists of and entries for all the armor permutations in each game.

Here is Halopedia's entry on the Halo 5 Armor Permutations:

Halo 5 is the best way to see all the armors and colors. There are couple of videos showcasing all the armor sets and helmets, but because of the colors selected that dont change in the video, you cant always see all the detail and paint designs. If you find an armor combo you like, I can send you a picture from my game

Thank you I will do a search and will take a look didn't think about searching videos. Will do,I really appreciate that thanks!

The various fan run Halo Wikis out there have lists of and entries for all the armor permutations in each game.

Here is Halopedia's entry on the Halo 5 Armor Permutations:

Thanks for the link and that's a great starting point. I will check that out and have a browse. Got some real neat designs and patterns from ones that I've seen so far,I do like that about the Spartan IV's, gives a bit more uniqueness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back