Halo 5 Asset Thread - The Second Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bug where when I go to download the files it takes me to this weird error page. I'm logged in and everything and it takes me to this wall of text.
2017-02-14.png

You will have to download "EACH ZIP" individually. Several of the "download all files" links will give you this error. It takes a little longer but at least they work.

Possibly. With the way the Archive is looking right now, it's very possible that I'll be pulling my assets from being hosted on the 405th and have them privately archived on some other sharing site instead - that'll give me the benefit of allowing larger, lossless texture formats. But naturally, as soon as new content arrives, it will be provided in one form or another, and it won't be withheld from the community.

Just throwing in my thanks here too, as I'm getting back into making some armor, I came across this thread and saw the assets for Decimator had been uploaded. But on the old site, it shows 0 files for download. Did you get around to a new hosting site?

Thanks again!

What happened with the Archive section? I even have bookmarked old Donwload Sections, like the "Halo 5 Armour Sets Part <1/2/3/4> " and now none of them work. They just redirect me to the Forum Site :(

Oh my FCKING GOSH HOW MANY TIMES WILL THIS FCKING SITE TELL ME THERE IS A FCKING ERROR EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A FCKING LINK. I HAVE POST, I'VE TALKED IN SOME OTHER PLACES AND MY ACCOUNT IS PROPERLY SET UP. WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FCKING SITE

Oh my FCKING GOSH HOW MANY TIMES WILL THIS FCKING SITE TELL ME THERE IS A FCKING ERROR EVERYTIME I CLICK ON A FCKING LINK. I HAVE POST, I'VE TALKED IN SOME OTHER PLACES AND MY ACCOUNT IS PROPERLY SET UP. WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FCKING SITE

Hello, Naiem , first of all, please consider this an official request to please calm down. This type of behavior, typing in all upper case and attempting to bypass the swear word filters, as well as the common courtesy to not post curse words or vulgarities in our communities, is frowned up, and is in violation of our community's guidelines.

Now, if you would like to have a calm, rational discussion of the issue you are having, I, and others, are more than willing to listen and help you. But if you continue to do the internet and forum version of "shouting," i.e. typing in all capital letters and using a harassing, angry tone, you will not get the help you need.

What "links" are you clicking on that you are being told there is error? I am going to assume that it is this one?
You can find the files HERE, and I'll be putting up a Covenant pack tomorrow.

If you would have taken the time to read the posts, you would see that that post is actually over TWO years old. If you would take the time to check and see when things were posted you might understand better that link locations might have shifted in the past two years, and that if you asked calmly, and politely, people would be more than willing to help you, but when you come in "Shouting" in an angry, aggressive fashion you are giving people an incredibly poor perception of you.

I will say one more time, if you would like to politely request help in finding a specific file or file type, we can help you. You just need to be respectful about it.

3DRaven this is an old thread, and outside of the posts from Dec 2018 (and one w/ a question about archive section from Apr 2017) hasn't been updated since Feb 2017 with its original posting being from 2016. As such, any links are likely dead by now. It's possible that any file(s) you're looking for are located in The Armory.

If you have something specific in mind we'll be more than happy to help you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back