Halo 5 Cortana Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I know I haven't posted much, but I have been watching for updates on this as well. Once you get all of your variants of Cortana done, you should make a picture showing all 4 of them (not necessarily in the same pic of course!)

Haha, by 4 are we talking Human! Cortana, Halo5 Cortana, Swim! Cortana and Ballroom!Cortana?

So update on this project, I got word from my friend that the bbodysuit arrived on Friday and I just have to pick it up :D That means the next thing is to buy my foam for the undersuit and order the paint when I get a chance.

Haha, by 4 are we talking Human! Cortana, Halo5 Cortana, Swim! Cortana and Ballroom!Cortana?

So update on this project, I got word from my friend that the bbodysuit arrived on Friday and I just have to pick it up :D That means the next thing is to buy my foam for the undersuit and order the paint when I get a chance.

Or even all of the variants that you have (if there are in fact more than 4). Looking forward to how the suit turns out!

Or even all of the variants that you have (if there are in fact more than 4). Looking forward to how the suit turns out!

Thanks :) if she turns out being like Miku for me then I'll definitely have a multitude of variants for her. I can't begin to count all the variations I've done for Miku just with street clothes and I can see myself doing the same here with Cortana.

Thanks :) if she turns out being like Miku for me then I'll definitely have a multitude of variants for her. I can't begin to count all the variations I've done for Miku just with street clothes and I can see myself doing the same here with Cortana.

heh, sounds like me and my variations of TF2 Engineer.

Sorry for going awol the past few days guys but I'm alive and kicking... kinda. Between finding a place, working non-stop,planning for the beach event and working on swim!Cortana I have been far too tired to actually pop on T^T good news is that most of the stuff for her has been acquired at this point and all I need to do now is work on the actual final piece. I'm also finally nabbing my bodysuit from my friend tomorrow so I can actually test the fit and start making alterations where I know I'll need them. I recently purchased a Blake cosplay secondhand too but she's going to need a fair bit of tlc to get her and Gambol Shroud back in working order and convention worthy. Gambol SHroud needs multiple repairs and the like as well as a repaint and the outfit needs some resizing and cleaning so I'll be working on that on the side. I'm not in too much of a hurry for Blake simply because I know I'll have time between now and RTX to fix her up. The main thing to have for RTX and that's on a much shorter timeline are my Cortana projects and as a result take higher precedence and priority in terms of projects.

Thanks so much peterthethinker ! The suit I ordered off of Zentai Zentai is perfect! The colour is on point and the fabric is very opaque not see-through at all! I purposefully ordered a size up from my actual as it is easy to alter and mod a fabric suit to fit a smaller size than it is to make it larger and I also wanted to ensure that the undersuit would have room to be fitted comfortably beneath it. I think the first orders of business with the suit is to alter the hands to better fit and match the suit she wears where the palm is open but the top is covered by the suit. This should be the easiest modification to make to the suit while the following mods would be to fix the seat and crotch of the suit to sit properly at my actual crotch and not halfway between my thighs ^^" after this I am going to focus on creating the undersuit using the foam yoga mat I purchased and making sure the silhouette is exact to the game references I am using. I may also try to fill out the arms a bit in spots as I am naturally very thin and so they do not quite fit as snugly as I'd like.

DSCN2768.JPG
DSCN2769.JPG
DSCN2770.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up that this is definitely not dead and I've just been an unmotivated bum due to some shoopdawoop at work lately. Though we did just get in our halloween stuff and that is giving me reason and the will to get back to work again.

Another side update: Not giving up on Cortana but definitely putting on temporary hold. I have a number of other projects I want to work on first including an ODST. Get myself more comfortable with the materials and such first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back