Halo 5 FFA Program [All Microsoft Stores]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazedStarbon

RCO
Member DIN
S009
All 83 Microsoft store locations are hosting a Halo qualifier series to compete in the Halo 5 Free-For-All Championship very soon. Each open event on the Halo World Championship tour will feature a $5,000 FFA tournament, totaling in $20,000 up for grabs!
Whether or not you'd like to test your luck and register to compete, costumes are encouraged!
*Competing in the tournament is not required to attend*

Square One in Mississauga, ON, is looking for a few members to come out to take part in the upcoming Halo tournament. This is a great opportunity to gear up!
* Space to change in and out of costume is provided at the Square One Microsoft Store. *

Dates:
Sunday, January 28, - 12PM-5PM
Sunday, February 11 - 12PM-5PM
Sunday, March 4 - 12PM-5PM

For more details and Registration:
Halo 5 FFA Qualifier Series at Square One (for Square One Microsoft Store) and Halo 5 FFA Qualifier Series for ALL stores.
Official announcement from 343i can be found on Halo World Championship - Halo 5 FFA @ HaloWC 2018 Finals
This is a 4-month program, but each event will get you closer to 1 of 5 spots in the Halo World Championship Free-For-All event and a trip to Seattle!

For questions, feel free to post here, message myself, or contact DIV360 directly for all Square One store inquiries. :)

Last edited:
Well this seems pretty neat, I'd love to go too this Mississauga store if they're looking for members to show up, not really to compete myself just to show up and walk around in costume. I just wish all the dates weren't on Sunday, Feb 11 would have worked great otherwise, I'll have to see about that.

I would show up just to watch people play.
Dang... my ODST is nowhere near complete. lol.
The only thing I have that can call a costume is a set of (fake) CADPAT fatigues that I have for airsoft.

Schankerz & PaiganBoi competing isn't a requirement to attend. And if you don't have a completed costume, you're still welcome to check it out, and watch. :)

I'm thinking of heading down for the one in March (or Feb 11th if other members are able to attend) - see if we can get a little group to go together.

Last edited:
hmmmmm... maybe I can convince my wife to let me take my 9 yr old son and have him wear his MKVI armour that he wore for Halloween. Lol.

If we get a group of us together it would give me a much better excuse to head down for the day, both the February and March dates would work for me.

Any idea if the Vancouver stores are participating? It'd be good to brush the dust off my ODST for the first time in months.

TurboCharizard all Microsoft stores in Canada and the USA are participating. I'd recommend calling the one nearest you to see if they would welcome members in costumes. :)
If you require assistance, please let us know.

Schankerz I can be convinced to go for the last two dates in ON, March is a definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back