Halo 5: Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the words used by 343. "Giant leap forward". Rebooted Chief? Clone of Chief? Chief stuck in cryo for many years and is being searched for by ONI operative?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

My money is on this Marlowe character mentioned in the casting of the new TV series being the ONI Spartan, makes sense that he'd be picked up by ONI given his feelings towards UNSC command. Plus given the known information it seems reasonable that they give a whole television series to make the character a known entity just like they did with Lasky in Forward unto Dawn.
As to the cloning theory I'd just point out that ONI chief Serin(awesome name btw) Osman has some rather strong feelings as to cloning given her past in the S-II programme and Halsey's use of cloned children.
The whole deal with the recent novel was the outlining of the UEG's "Mortal Dictata" laws that ban the cloning of a Human.
Unless that was deliberately set up just to be knocked down I hardly think they'd have bothered with a whole book then smash it all in the face.
To me it seems that the newer generation of UNSC leaders have a more ethical response to the challenges they face, albeit only as a result of having access to better technology and science.

what if this is the first Spartan IV the one that didn't need the armor but give her the armor to blend in well looking for the chief or halesy? because remember what cortana said about her being a copy of her living brain what if a small piece of her is still in the clip.

Hey guys been a while, but I just watched a Ready Up Live video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ipqE_7fBw about the unknown identity of the "spartan".
He proposed something about it potentially being an A.I., which I know everyone will say sounds stupid, but it got me thinking.
The UNSC has already reverse engineered Forerunner tech (Infinity engines, etc.), what if they reverse engineered the Promethean Knights (keeping in mind they captured that Promethean "soul" in spartan ops) to create new "spartan-bots" so that they're no longer faced with the dilemma of finding volunteers for genetic augmentation, or maybe as a one time special ONI project.
Might be an explanation to the glowing visor, although I'm not really going to advocate my random speculation, just thought it might make for a cool concept.

Hey guys been a while, but I just watched a Ready Up Live video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ipqE_7fBw about the unknown identity of the "spartan".
He proposed something about it potentially being an A.I., which I know everyone will say sounds stupid, but it got me thinking.
The UNSC has already reverse engineered Forerunner tech (Infinity engines, etc.), what if they reverse engineered the Promethean Knights (keeping in mind they captured that Promethean "soul" in spartan ops) to create new "spartan-bots" so that they're no longer faced with the dilemma of finding volunteers for genetic augmentation, or maybe as a one time special ONI project.
Might be an explanation to the glowing visor, although I'm not really going to advocate my random speculation, just thought it might make for a cool concept.

Oooo you might be onto something about the visor.... If anyone remembers how when the Prometheans show their "skull" it glowed a blue color much like the visor of the new spartan. Pretty cool though.

As of here

images_zps389cc618.jpg

Attachments

• images_zps389cc618.jpg
    images_zps389cc618.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 182
Oooo you might be onto something about the visor.... If anyone remembers how when the Prometheans show their "skull" it glowed a blue color much like the visor of the new spartan. Pretty cool though.

As of here

images_zps389cc618.jpg

Very interesting...If that were the truth that would be awesome! I always thought the good promeatheans looked cool

Attachments

• images_zps389cc618.jpg
    images_zps389cc618.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 180
I want this to be true. Awesome speculation! I'm sur he is somehow a guardian to keep Awol Spartans in check or snuff them out.

Ok so if ONI gains access to a composer and knows how to use it. The ONI operative could effectively be a copy of Chief sent to capture the original Master chief. I remember the game details were posted as Master chief going rogue and traveling to different world's. He would have to strip his own tracking inbedded in his suit and gain access to his own ship. Additionally while in pursuit of resurrecting Cortana he would have to seek out the help of other rebels on other worlds. If only to reach the ark without being detected by ONI and what ever Guardians sent to erase the Chief.

I just finished rereading the mortal dictata. They mentioned about the only spartan to retire. What if... sorry if this spoiled the book for you.

I thought Noble Six was confirmed MIA (code for KIA) in the last level Lone Wolf. I do suspect it is a new player-analog character like Noble Six and the Rookie were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back