Halo 5 Spartan Buck (Foam Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the problems I had with foam was the guesswork. I mean I tried to measure 3 times and cut once, but it always seemed to be too much or too little. Plus even with a titanium blade retractable box cutter, I still couldn't get clean cuts. But I will still use foam for the flexible pieces, such as the ab plate, and the hips when I get there.

Any suggestions on an undersuit?

Still doing research into that myself, I'm thinking maybe just a full body dark grey zentia suit and then just layer 2mm craft foam on top in the necessary areas, because I really have no sewing ability's and my wife is too busy with her own stuff to make a suit from scratch for me. I think it will be the last part I worry about though. other then the helmet.

So apologies to all. I've found a few flaws in my chest file. A couple of the pieces in it had some unjoined points and a few overlays. Once I have everything fixed i'll be uploading the new model files. Won't be uploading them in PDO for a good while as I'm laying them out again for paper instead of foam.

Sorry for those that have grabbed them so far! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back