Halo 5; Spartan Vale Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes me and my wife will be going as Spartan Emile and Spartan Kat, and ughhhh I wish I had my Helljumper Spartan Buck finished because this is an awesome Vale!

Thank you! Yes please! All the criticism and advice is always wanted! I am always looking at improving and others are always better at pointing out things I might not see!

That would make it look better! Would you recommend I just paint scratches or go in with an exacto knife and create them and then make the paint settle in the scratches?

I am going to Katsucon

Battle damage isn't restricted to scratches only. You could do some heavy plasma scoring if you so choose. It is a matter of preference. Go wild or go mild. Your choice.

Battle damage isn't restricted to scratches only. You could do some heavy plasma scoring if you so choose. It is a matter of preference. Go wild or go mild. Your choice.
Thank you for the advice! I'll go back and damage it later in the future then, I agree that it will add to it.

Here are my painted guns! I didn't have time to make them so I ordered the boom halo guns and blocked off the holes and primed and painted it. I used the gold standard skin from halo 5 as reference and I weathered it since I thought that it wouldn't make sense if my armor was all beat up and my guns looked brand new. And then I tried to paint on the 'UNSC' on them but I did not like how it was turning out so I just didn't put that. And yes I know vale's choice is the plasma pistol before the magnum, but I like the magnum more so I did that, but maybe later I will do the plasma too.

20170215_100247.jpg 20170215_100256.jpg

Here are my painted guns! I didn't have time to make them so I ordered the boom halo guns and blocked off the holes and primed and painted it. I used the gold standard skin from halo 5 as reference and I weathered it since I thought that it wouldn't make sense if my armor was all beat up and my guns looked brand new. And then I tried to paint on the 'UNSC' on them but I did not like how it was turning out so I just didn't put that. And yes I know vale's choice is the plasma pistol before the magnum, but I like the magnum more so I did that, but maybe later I will do the plasma too.

View attachment 239653 View attachment 239654
Wow the guns look almost real.

Sierra 142 Welcome to the 405th! This forum is super active and very friendly, but this thread in particular has been dead for more than a year and a half. please keep in mind the date of the previous post, and if it hasn't been responded to in at least 6 months, don't post, it will knock active threads down. You are always welcome to PM the original author, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back