• Halo 5

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Halo The Master Chief Collection

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vRinzler

So hopefully you guys have had the chance to play both, I'm gonna go out and say that MCC is actually more fun to me. Now yes it is more games, but even the gameplay and the ability to switch graphics is just more fun to experience. Halo 5 has a fun story and cool mechanics but being able to play classics is amazing. Also, Halo 5 forge was garbage. Basically, anything that wasn't Reach's forge was garbage.

So hopefully you guys have had the chance to play both, I'm gonna go out and say that MCC is actually more fun to me. Now yes it is more games, but even the gameplay and the ability to switch graphics is just more fun to experience. Halo 5 has a fun story and cool mechanics but being able to play classics is amazing. Also, Halo 5 forge was garbage. Basically, anything that wasn't Reach's forge was garbage.
really? I thought forge was the best in 5 FLYING MANTISSSS (merge vehicles)

They were a little bit more complex but still not complicated. It slowed you to do way more! If you put in a day it would have become easy and wonderful. It is the best forge out there no question.plus I like how it is more fast paced and gives mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back