Halo Beta Testers Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/news/Halo3Beta...ersChosen.shtml

Greetings Halo® Nation and thanks for your interest in participating in the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta.

Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, you will receive an email notification within the next two days.

For those of you that didn't make it in - fret not as this phase one was just the first of three ways to secure entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. The next two paths of entry are:

* Qualifying over Xbox Live® via the "Rule of Three" program in early February
* Purchasing marked packages of the upcoming game CrackdownTM, which hits store shelves in North America on Feb. 20

To find out more about these opportunities visit halo3.com for detailed information.

We hope this provides additional clarity on this phase of entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. See you online!

Rule of Three Program
The "Rule of Three" program is currently planned for gamers (17 years and older) in the 50 United States (includes District of Columbia) and Canada who have access to an Xbox 360 Pro console or an Xbox 360 Core console with hard drive, a valid Xbox Live Gold subscription and the Halo 2 game.

It is a two-step process:
1. Participate in at least three hours of Halo 2 multiplayer sessions on your Xbox 360 console via Xbox Live during the three (3) day period beginning February 1st at 12:01 am EST and ending February 3rd at 11:59 pm EST.
2. After the three day window is over, head back over to www.halo3.com on February 5th and register.

If you are one of the FIRST 13,333 to do this (and meet the above requirements) you will receive an invite notification in February to participate in the Halo 3 Beta.

Please note that if you registered to participate in the Halo 3 Beta during Phase One and were not selected, that does not preclude you from registering again for during Phase 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just heard about that on this other site I go on. Someone who got chosen posted this pic: Halo 3 Beta Email
Thats the email he recieved, the red boxes are there for his own protection he said.

Lucky Duck.

I bet I'll be able to snag the Crackdown one, because, well, pretty much anyone can get that one, right? There's no other restrictions other than it has to be specially marked? Are all pre-orders specially marked? If so, *Runs to pre order Crackdown*

I'll try to grab the "Rule of Three" one too, but I'll be fighting against roughly 6.3 billion other people for that one (Because, honestly, who doesn't love Halo?).

thanks for the post about phase 2. my heart would have been so broken from not getting it the first time i probably wouldnt have looked for the second one

mastersarge19 said:
thanks for the post about phase 2. my heart would have been so broken from not getting it the first time i probably wouldnt have looked for the second one

you got it

egad i hate you ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back