Halo Custom character build

The Wolf

Does anyone no where their are 3d files for key item's of noble team are?

Here's a list I think would make sense:
Emile: Kukri
Carter: Noble team emblem?
Jun:Dosen't deserve one he's not dead, if I was to do him probably sniper rounds
Jorge: Unknown, maybe dogtag
Kat: Head (if I have time (i probably do) I will probably make kat's helmet

Right now I am working on an elite Ultra helmet, so I can have it hanging from my back. I also recenty ordered 3d printed (fine they were samples) and will attach it to the mandibles... wait you can't so the elites face XD Also working on halo 4, and reach knife. Because of my current progress I am probably doing a noble 6 who survived reach armor/cosplay.

The Wolf

Well guys, I got some really sad news:
WIN_20200507_13_35_52_Pro.jpg

My blade decided that it was it's time, for all of you who read this plz start doing the coffin dance.
This is how I'm feeling right now because that was my last knife. The other one snapped because I was cutting laminated foam (please do not ask why)

Here's an acurate image of how I'm feeling right now:
1588873317022.png

TheBraus

Well guys, I got some really sad news:
View attachment 290162
My blade decided that it was it's time, for all of you who read this plz start doing the coffin dance.
This is how I'm feeling right now because that was my last knife. The other one snapped because I was cutting laminated foam (please do not ask why)

Here's an acurate image of how I'm feeling right now:
View attachment 290163

Bro. Its gonna be okay. We just gotta regroup and get some more cutting implements.

The Wolf

Feel like I haven't posted in a while so yeah. But then again I haven't been working on my costume either. While I was away someone decided to put all of my sheets of cardstock in a box, and now it's all mixed up :(. Kinda bumbed right now, so I'm probably going to spend the rest of my 1 hour of a day sorting out pieces or paper or actually starting my elite ultra helmet. Kinda really wish I also saved all of my work because I swapped around the pieces. Probably going to start by going from boots to helmet(I printed out a few helmets just in case I didn't like the halo 4 scout). Wow I'm surprised I typed that much, I intended for this to just be a quick update i.e a few sentences. But since I'm bored I'm going to work on the elite Ultra helmet while watching the telle. (yes I just said telle get over it.)

FunFrostbite

Does anyone know how I would get to making a halo 4 Jackal?:

View attachment 289952
I know I'm still working on my current armor, but I kinda want to make a list for what I would like to make, And then I can apply the skills I learned from this to other costumes/cosplay'(tomato,tomata) And just in general I really liked how the halo 4 jackals looked, It still confuses me why they changed so much. But then again it has been about 5+ years since Halo 3 according to cortana, but serisouly remember this?: View attachment 289953
Yeah I could help you! I don’t have pep files to it tho