Halo Custom character build

Which halo helmet/is the best?, and also which weapon(s) should I make?

• Suppresor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnum (3 ODST, or Reach)

• Halo reach assault rifle

• Halo 4 Railgun

• Halo reach recon

• Halo 4 knife

• Halo 3 Spartan Laser

• Covenant carbine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone no where their are 3d files for key item's of noble team are?

Here's a list I think would make sense:
Emile: Kukri
Carter: Noble team emblem?
Jun:Dosen't deserve one he's not dead, if I was to do him probably sniper rounds
Jorge: Unknown, maybe dogtag
Kat: Head (if I have time (i probably do) I will probably make kat's helmet

Right now I am working on an elite Ultra helmet, so I can have it hanging from my back. I also recenty ordered 3d printed (fine they were samples) and will attach it to the mandibles... wait you can't so the elites face XD Also working on halo 4, and reach knife. Because of my current progress I am probably doing a noble 6 who survived reach armor/cosplay.

Well guys, I got some really sad news:
WIN_20200507_13_35_52_Pro.jpg

My blade decided that it was it's time, for all of you who read this plz start doing the coffin dance.
This is how I'm feeling right now because that was my last knife. The other one snapped because I was cutting laminated foam (please do not ask why)

Here's an acurate image of how I'm feeling right now:
1588873317022.png

Well guys, I got some really sad news:
View attachment 290162
My blade decided that it was it's time, for all of you who read this plz start doing the coffin dance.
This is how I'm feeling right now because that was my last knife. The other one snapped because I was cutting laminated foam (please do not ask why)

Here's an acurate image of how I'm feeling right now:
View attachment 290163

Bro. Its gonna be okay. We just gotta regroup and get some more cutting implements.

Feel like I haven't posted in a while so yeah. But then again I haven't been working on my costume either. While I was away someone decided to put all of my sheets of cardstock in a box, and now it's all mixed up :(. Kinda bumbed right now, so I'm probably going to spend the rest of my 1 hour of a day sorting out pieces or paper or actually starting my elite ultra helmet. Kinda really wish I also saved all of my work because I swapped around the pieces. Probably going to start by going from boots to helmet(I printed out a few helmets just in case I didn't like the halo 4 scout). Wow I'm surprised I typed that much, I intended for this to just be a quick update i.e a few sentences. But since I'm bored I'm going to work on the elite Ultra helmet while watching the telle. (yes I just said telle get over it.)

Does anyone know how I would get to making a halo 4 Jackal?:

View attachment 289952
I know I'm still working on my current armor, but I kinda want to make a list for what I would like to make, And then I can apply the skills I learned from this to other costumes/cosplay'(tomato,tomata) And just in general I really liked how the halo 4 jackals looked, It still confuses me why they changed so much. But then again it has been about 5+ years since Halo 3 according to cortana, but serisouly remember this?:View attachment 289953
Yeah I could help you! I don’t have pep files to it tho

Whelp I haven't been doing anything for the past weeks(months, days? Then I was about to start backup I had no more printer ink, so know I guess I'll either go to staples(I don't know how that would work) or I could just trace onto the cardstock. What do you guys think?

Here's the new armor I came up with .
Helmet: Fotus, or operator(reach), or Mkv b helmet
Shoulder: Ua multi threat(from Halo Reach)
Bicep: Halo reach standard+40lb dumbbells
Left forearm: Achilles (still like that idea)
Right forearm: Noble (that's what the file is called.)
Handplate: Halo 3 Spartan handplate
Chest: Halo reach standard type a. (for some reason I like the extra detail, well it turns out file a has a little more detail on the front, however file b as lots of detail on the back.) I'm kinda thinking I could make the front for file a then make file b so that then I could add clips to the armor easier without spliting it (good idea?)
Waist piece: Forward until dawn(halo 4)
Lower body: Halo reach thighs, halo 4 rg-63 shin, and maybe halo reach boots(by modeled by Bungie, and unfolded by fat-hi555.) or the noble boots (when talking about spartan armor, or any armor shoes dosen't really sound right.
Knees: Fj para
Extras: Buckler from Halo Reach, Hp Halo, and assault,

I don't know how or why but I fell in love with the fotus helmet, and whenever i'm about to make a different halo helmet I just think to myself is it better than the fotus? Also does anyone know the difference between the halo 5 and 4 fotus helmets they look pretty much identical

The only thing that I absolutely hate about the helmet is that weird thing the rises up on the back:

1591887005206.png

I guess it kinda looks if you look at it from behind:
1591887118621.png

Or it just looks okay/cool/good from this angle because it has more detail from behind

I finished the halo 5 fotus helmet, and will probably release it to the public after I finished making it, so I can say I was the first one to make it XD. I think it has less pages than the halo 4 fotus helmet (warning lot's of pictures coming) here's a comparison photo shoot of them both:

1591916847036.png

halo 5 fotus/mine
1591916937629.png

4 fotus
1591916974390.png

5 Fotus

1591917008598.png

4 fotus
1591917034847.png

5 fotus
1591917065515.png

4 fotus