Halo Deth Metal Crash Coarse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dootuz

Hey,

Sorry i haven't been on lately I'm getting ready for some stuff. my band is playing soon and we're getting ready for the first show. Were playing 2 songs. The Halo theme and the Duncan hills coffee jingle by dethklok. I'm rhythm guitar. I just started its taken me about 4 2 months of practice to learn the coffee jingle... only problem is i gotta learn the halo theme by the show THIS COMING WEDNESDAY! lol Anyone else play guitar? Any ideas? And yes we are having a dancing Master Chief and dancing coffee cup!

Thanks!

:) Dootuz :)

Coffee Jingle Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIrmhvY8SX0

I play guitar, do you practice daily? IF not, take atleast 1.30 of time to work on guitar for at least this weekend and Monday/Tuesday. If you do, I can guarantee much better skills in the time. Think of your guitar practice as Halo, you need to beat Sierra 117 to continue, but if you dont practice, you start to suck and you cant kill grunts (Play a G chord!)
Also you cant even get near a hunter (Play an F chord....). Everytime you practice, you progress further, and when you progress, you get better, you get better, you learn newer techniques and gain easier skills. Take the time out of the day to work on guitar, and your skills shall grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back