Halo experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirZman

What is everyone's best halo related experience they have ever had?

Mine is when I was in high school my drama class and I went on a field trip which coincidentally happened to be on my birthday. Amazing right? Well we were going to see a play in Oregon and while the play was going on, something about one of the actors seemed very familiar. During the intermission I happened to flip through the small book that was passed out before the play. As I skimmed through I happened to come across one of the actors bio's that I though seemed very familiar and you will never guess what I found out. THAT ACTOR WAS JEN TAYLOR!! For those who may not know who she is, she is the voice actor of Cortana from the Halo series. That day was one of the best birthdays of my life. I got to meet her after the play was done and let me tell you it is something I will never forget.

Back when I was younger and still in school, every other Thursday, my dad would take me out to our church. We’d get like 20 people to all hook up xboxes and just play until way into the morning hours. Of course, cause I was still in school, if I didn’t have the following Friday off, I’d have to go home. But the nights I could stay, oh man. We played Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Reach and had an absolute blast every night.

I still remember one of the guys there had the tag Widowmaker and had a black widow emblem and it was a running gag that if you killed him, you had to scream with no warning. So you’d just hear *Smack* “AAAAAAAAAAH GOT ‘IM!”

My dad had the tag Nottatarget so that when people would aim at him, it would say he wasn’t a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back