Halo Fan Film - Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am starting to do my final chest plate and i should be done in at most two days, but i would also like to know what a deadline is for armor so that i have some sence of urgency

guilty said:
i am starting to do my final chest plate and i should be done in at most two days, but i would also like to know what a deadline is for armor so that i have some sence of urgency

I have found some roles for you and your friends.

Now,before I can go on with the storiboards and the final script,I need some photos of your locations (and armors/equip.)

I need them so I can have a reference for the scenes.

I'm working on the "elite" files,specially on the Arbiter.

Send me the photos as soon as you can.

I think you will have more sequences than we expected...I suppose it's not a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the gear i don't have much made yet, but it is basically just going to be three odsts. i can get some ammo boxes and i was planning on making a SOEIV drop pod, for weapons we were going to make a turret, a spartan laser, an assault rifle or two, an odst smg, and maybe a sniper rifle. for locations i found some more great ones, i found some forested areas along a dirt road that could be near a forerunner relic,and a "mill" for concrete, a mine (wich i have pictures of but don't have clearance yet). My odst will also have a knife attached to his armor somewhere so i can do some assasination kills, and i can get some water guns that look like frag grenades(two for a buck) and i can easily make some plasma grenades. please respond with any more weapons requests

guilty said:
please respond with any more weapons requests

Everything is OK!...You have enough weapons.

ps ...About the assassination scenes, well, they are very difficult,specially because the killed one is a CG character... hmmm...it depends on how we are going to shoot them.

Time will tell.

OK.

So, here you can have the first subdivision of our production team.

"Timothy Rodowicz" and "Guilty" will lead the ODSTs on the battefield,while here ,we are going to shoot the Frigade scenes and the "relic" first squad ones.

The Relic interiors scenes need a high quality blue screen footage,so we will "give" them to the one who have the better set.

To Guilty: You will have the "Europa sequence" and the "Forerunner planet" ones.

So ,you are going to face many Elites on open battlefield.

The covenant foreces will all be CG characters: the footage must be clean and the camera motion

stable and controlled. Be sure to bring use a tripod (or anything else).

To Timothy: You will have more delicate scenes,and most of them need a blue screen(please,send me a photo of your

"blue screen set" if you can.Thanks).

I will add the Relic background later. Remember,you will face the Flood!

If you have any question, don't esitate to ask. I will be happy to assist you!

I think we will start filming in August moreless. So you will have all the time you need to prepare yourselves.

Thanks again: we will all give this world an Awesome Halo movie!

aw :( now i wish i had a blue screen

p.s my friend also has three ofthe halo 3 laser tag plasma pistols that i may ba able to borrow

alright i'll see about the pictures. as for the film clips i send you, you're having voice actors redo the voices, correct? because depending on where i set it up voice quality probably won't be too great. that and i'm not sure my voice is movie material

i hav some of the location pictures but i still need the pics for the first mentioned location and the "forested area along a dirt road".

Timothy Rodowicz said:
alright i'll see about the pictures. as for the film clips i send you, you're having voice actors redo the voices, correct? because depending on where i set it up voice quality probably won't be too great. that and i'm not sure my voice is movie material

well, here we are going to dub it two times(cause here we will have also the italian version).

But yeah,we will dub it if the audio is not good enough.

I had added this post some days ago, but it vanished. So I'm here to write it again.

1) To ALL OF THOSE who belong to the production crew /cast of the Halo fan film "The Gift of the Ancients":

- Could you send me at leas one photo of you,with all your props,equipment and stuff?

-If you have pictures of your production material(such as green/blue screen,videocamera,etc),please,send them too.

-Report me your skills and abilities:are you good in CGI/digital painting or props making / prosthetics makeup?YOU might help a lot!

Thanks!

Now,

-We have talked previously about the "BAD GUYS" you can see them here: http://capestranus.deviantart.com/art/Halo-tGotA-The-Coventant-162692287

they will all be CG characters,putting aside come Flood combat forms;

-Open roles: we still need some "fles bags",like the "Thor" frigade crew and other poor,little humans!

-Are you a nice music composer? Wee need you! (we could still use pre-existent track,but having OUR own music would be better.);

-GOOD PIECE OF NEWS: Short introduction trailer is coming...BE PREPARED!

Thanks!

Another piece of concept art: Human marine light-armor uniform, elite warrior , flood combat form(human),flood infection form(jumping balloon).

TEST_footage010.jpg

I'm proud of the picture "how the flood works".

Your opinions and suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks.

"The Covenant attack Europa"

First introduction video to our movie.Enjoy.

p.s. the second part of the video is 1 year old, taken with my old phtocamera.

please ,be merciful:now we can take better videos!

i am fairly good with greenscreen editing and adding things like muzzle flashes but i don't live near italy and i could possibly put any reccomended music soundtrack things and the halo theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back