Halo Figure collectors, watch out for the chase figure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

So I'm incredibly happy that the new Anniversary line is featuring the Halo 3 figures. I managed to get the "platinum" masterchief at a Target the other day. I did see one of the Recon Anniversary figures, but it was a different color than the ones listed.

Fast forward, I was at a Walmart and decided to take a look. What did I find? it was a fully colored/well painted H3 masterchief...in the same exact Anniversary platinum Chief packaging. Was this a mistake of packaging? Bought it anyways. I later discovered that this is a Chase figure, i.e. one per shipment/very limited.

I am starting to think that the Recon figure I saw was another chase figure of the line. Either way, if you see one like I mentioned, grab it!

IDK if the original H3 line did this or not, but now I have to backtrack to find out

there are 2 chief variants and two recon variants. both are the same, with the same items, just repaints. i dont think that the halo 3 line had chase figures. it hink it started with the reach line. but i could never find them. not even in series 1 :(. at least now i have a bunch of new covenant figures xD. i wouldve waited til september to get the master chief 3-pack

I saw it and HAD to get it! Sadly, I opened it :( It is the BEST figure (I have like 30 ) that I have ever owned !

there are 2 chief variants and two recon variants. both are the same, with the same items, just repaints. i dont think that the halo 3 line had chase figures. it hink it started with the reach line. but i could never find them. not even in series 1 :(. at least now i have a bunch of new covenant figures xD. i wouldve waited til september to get the master chief 3-pack

So there is another chief chase figure? Or are you referring to the silver/"platinum" version?

All I really wanted was the Blue Mark V with the Mark V helmet, but literally all they had at my Target was platinum chiefs and a helmet-less Jorges. It was 3 platinum chiefs and 2 Jorges left when I was there two days ago.

I picked up a green Master Chief today. It must be the chase since I have always seen a ton of platinums on the shelf. Also, the packaging shows a platinum Chief like all the rest.

I honestly don't exactly know what you mean to look out for..but then again I'm not buying individual packs. I found one huge package of all three variants of the Master Chief at Wal-Mart. Grabbed it. I knew otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the chance to again if I hadn't.

I honestly don't exactly know what you mean to look out for..but then again I'm not buying individual packs. I found one huge package of all three variants of the Master Chief at Wal-Mart. Grabbed it. I knew otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the chance to again if I hadn't.

Dude , please stop bumping dead threads .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back