Halo Font

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just click it, or right click and select Save As or Save Target As... And again, thanks for the link. I needed it in the process of re-doing my avatar. The first EVA one had some problems with it, but I doubt they were noticeable, given the size. Next time I head to a friends house who has high-speed internet, I'll put some pics up of the larger image. Thanks again though.

Well, if any of the options say save, then that's what you need to click. Unless there's a 'Save Page' option, then that's useless for the task at hand.

Did you pay attention to where you saved the folder to? If so, go to the folder, open it, and extract the files. There should be an option in the left of the window that'll allow you to extract the files from the folder, or you can probably right click and extract. I'm not sure.

dude i tried doing everything how do i get it in my fonts folder on cotrol panel i hit extract but i cant find the control panel folder

Click START down in the bottom left (Assuming your running Windows), the control panel folder should be accessible from there.

If/When you find the fonts, I'd recommend moving them to your FONTS folder. If you don't know where that's at, click My Computer, select your Local Disk Drive, select the WINDOWS folder, then select the FONTS folder and move your downloaded fonts into that. This way you'll be able to access the fonts normally through programs like Paint and stuff....If you're still having problems, run the situation by in a bit more detailed fashion through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back