Halo Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, and Welcome to the 405th!

Your pep looks good so far, keep at it and you will have the satisfaction of a fully finished costume in no-time!

In addition make sure you read your stickies in the noob forum, and if you have questions after that feel free to ask around as everyone here is always willing to help.

Good luck marine!

really good start my friend! i always love seeing marine builds on here. halo's not all about the spartans :) a spartan is nothing without his marines behind him

Another Halo 3 build, YES! I am building one too but maybe with an obsession of detail. Any way, got questions, advice, whatever, ask me or any other member for help. Good luck and I look forward to your progress.

Thanks Guys! I'm just cutting out the last few pieces for the helmet and should have it folded and glued soon, It'll probably be a couple of days due to football practice. If not for that I would have had it done by now. And to answer your question Homemadechair, I've thought about it before but I decided to go for accuracy after watching a super moto trailer for a fan film. It amped me up and I decided to go all out. Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back