Halo Marine build (pic heavy )

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcamfoxrider

Hi
I have noticed there's not very many builds in this category , so I thought I would try for my first build To do a UNSC Marine. For this build I'm going to try to do pep instead of foam, I'm going to make this as pic heavy as possible. I will also try to keep an major update in this first post and update as regularly as possible. I have no set deadline for this but hopefully I will set one soon enough.
I am using previous builds and pictures as references, I will try to post credit to all of the references as much as possible.
Thanks I look forward to everyone's responses and I'm totally stoked about this:D

----updates------
nothing yet =[

So im going to base my build off this layout, it looks totally awesome but my pep skills are not there just yet to model this. (found on- Marves2142 )

File_Halo4%20UNSC%20Marine%20Infantry%202_zpszusewhtb.jpg

I have 3 different style of camo i would like to use but am unsure of which one i will base the build off

Standard multicam Multicam-Vertical_zpskqowd9kk.jpg

Black muticam TH-4-BMC-multicam-bkgd-blk-p_zps4koxzfah.jpg

LBX project honer mutlicam airsoft-lbx-cmbt-pnts-PHC-a_zpsmkmquuso.jpg

I would like to go with Stranded multicam but im not 100 on it, so i feel it worth asking what everyone else thinks.

Multicam-Vertical_zpskqowd9kk.jpg

View attachment TH-4-BMC-multicam-bkgd-blk-p_zps4koxzfah.jpg

Multicam-Vertical_zpskqowd9kk.jpg

TH-4-BMC-multicam-bkgd-blk-p_zps4koxzfah.jpg

airsoft-lbx-cmbt-pnts-PHC-a_zpsmkmquuso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see another marine build, I'm doing a Halo 3 marine myself. For the camo I'd use standard multicam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back