Spartan Alexander-095 MKIII [pic Heavy]

First Strike

Hey all! I wanted to share my progress on the 3rd iteration of my suit. Posted for reference as the first picture is my current armor. All following pics are unfinished [gap filled/primed/painted/] pieces of armor. This is my first time doing a thread like this [to current memory] if I am doing something wrong please inform me and I will be happy to rectify this.
1000002017.jpg

Picture courtesy of my Photographer let me know if you'd like her info or to see more of this photoshoot check out my album! :]
1000001912.jpg

Forearm with buckler
1000001913.jpg

Wearing it for reference
1000001561.jpg
testing the second Forearm against my bicep armor
1000001369.jpg

Parts compared to finished product

More pictures to come soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Attachments

• 1000001369.jpg
    1000001369.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 46
each suit gets better and better, took me till my fourth suit where i was satisfied, this looks good tho, this could be the one. also i just beat mass effect one and two for the first time need to lock in and beat 3.

each suit gets better and better, took me till my fourth suit where i was satisfied, this looks good tho, this could be the one. also i just beat mass effect one and two for the first time need to lock in and beat 3.
Thanks for saying that! Even though I'm upgrading MKII suit has a lot of great memories baked in that I won't soon forget but I cannot wait to show off MKIII. I've beat the Mass Effect franchise (all game playthroughs) like...3 times? I own the remaster as well xD

I will say that for foam it looks good to me. i still have not tryed but i plan on trying it this weekend since im off duty for once. also never settle always want to upgrade that armor.
again looks good to me great job

I will say that for foam it looks good to me. i still have not tryed but i plan on trying it this weekend since im off duty for once. also never settle always want to upgrade that armor.
again looks good to me great job
Thanks so much! I got more work I'll be putting in tonight and more pictures I can show for other parts!!!

Ok! Next update so here are the next pieces to be done. First up, biceps
1000002552.jpg

1000002553.jpg

1000002554.jpg

1000002555.jpg

So above Is the turnaround for both biceps. One has a "Plug" to attach one of my shoulder pads...speaking of:
1000002556.jpg

1000002557.jpg
1000002558.jpg

So above is my new, improved, and I think far sexier than my original O.D.S.T shoulder. The pink 2mm foam is not from files that is me adding additional armor plating and detail. Onto the next!
1000002559.jpg

1000002560.jpg
1000002561.jpg
1000002562.jpg

The above is my Mjolnir shoulder pad for my left arm. Again pink foam for added detail. Onto the next!
1000002563.jpg
1000002564.jpg
1000002565.jpg

Ok! So here are my Grenadier knees. Shins to come! All these pieces are before glue cleanup, and gap filling. Thanks for following along!

Don't think I've seen anyone do the buckler forearm piece before, but I'm loving how yours is coming out so far! I also like the color placement you've got going on with your helmet; the gray stripe and the shapes on the chin make for a really nice aesthetic. Is the new version of the suit going to have the same color scheme as the old one or are you going to switch it up? Either way, you're making very good progress!

Don't think I've seen anyone do the buckler forearm piece before, but I'm loving how yours is coming out so far! I also like the color placement you've got going on with your helmet; the gray stripe and the shapes on the chin make for a really nice aesthetic. Is the new version of the suit going to have the same color scheme as the old one or are you going to switch it up? Either way, you're making very good progress!
Thank you much! The green and black is definitely here to stay as that's generally [it looks gray under bright light :)] my anesthetic. All the Armor [pieces] are staying the same but are just higher quality models I have found :) the colors are a version of my armor for Reach so I don't deviate far. Thanks so much for the kind words!

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back