halo marine pep armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragtagsoldier

Jr Member
i dont know how many people actually want this but i got and its avaliable here for download http://www.4shared.com/file/21480608/141f7...alo_marine.html

it comes all together not in peices and like the chain gun it is in google earth format but will work with pep,,, i guess i should show sum pics,,, lol

SketchUp2007-08-0613-28-47-31.jpg

SketchUp2007-08-0613-28-34-21.jpg

yea tell me wat u think, and of course u have to scale it.

well alll the peices in the pic are adjusted for the proper distance from each other on a real person so my guess is all u have to do is scale it to ur height,

SketchUp2007-08-0614-32-33-42.jpg

no i mean we have a thread where it has all the links to download the different types of armor and make it a sticky. E.g. it would have files for MC, ODST, CQB, Marine, Spi (possible)

i made one helm for my brothers 1/6 figure, but it broke, when i tried to make it a bit more sturdy.(i filled it with universal glue)

btw, did you print it on A3 paper??

thanks guys i have worked all day and have gotten every thing done except the right thigh peice the forarms and the shin guards,,, anyways heres sum pics of wat ive got done so far

100_0551.jpg

100_0552.jpg

the chest is a tight squees so im gonna cut it in half lengthwise and resin it,,,, not necicarily in that order tho

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOT WOOOT

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

YEAh I HAVE NO IDEA WAT I JUST DID,,,,, um yea more pics tomorrow

heres a pic with the shin plate done and me wearin the two thigh peices, yea i know the 1 thigh piece is slid down, its supposed to be up higher ,,, im workin on it,

100_0553.jpg

dats my ferosious unsc marine attack dog,,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back