Halo Mauler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mor377

i started the mauler file for pepakura, and im not sure if i should finish it, i was wondering if anyone wanted me to complete the files

i didnt see any mauler files already on the forum, so if anyone wants them i will release,

if so, then i will need some skilled 3d modlers to help me out, cuz the model is very complicated and needs to be simplified for pepakura,

here is a pic of the clip

[attachment=5942:maulerclip.jpg]

the clip isnt going to be hard to unfold, but the actual mauler is,

[attachment=5943:mauler.jpg]

so any skilled modelers, please contact me and ile sned some files (preferably mods)

Spartan 051 said:
slyfo all ready has it unfolded for yeah

i havnt heard of the one by slyfo, if someone could link, but im prity sure slyfo's model is very complicated, and this one just needs to be simplified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slyfo's is actually far less detail, which is both a bad and good thing.

More Bondo is needed, but less building time.

I'd stay with building time over Bondo any day, so I say finish it.

I agree. I say finish it. If anything we can always use some more pep files.

- Adulese

well, ile need someone with the full verson of pepakura to contact me, cuz i only have it in google sketch up for now,

and im not very good at making it "simpler", so to speak, cuz i import it into pepakura and it tells me that there are too many faces and that it will take a long time to make, but when i unfold it is a very simple model (well the clip is XD)

so, i still need a modeler to contact me, lol i need help :mad:

i mean i could post the clip file, cuz that is finished, except for the unfold, but i mean if you scale it to a specific size, then when i release the actual mauler then it would be hard to get the right size...

UNLESS! i put the clip and gun in the same pdo and you guise figure out what do do with it

any ideas?!
619deathstar

dantastic said:
Woops, I was a second too early, lol! I posted the link above ^

HAHAHAH I KNOW SOO IRONIC i edited it XD thanks anyway

Hmm, try asking some of the mods and see if they can help you out. I'm pretty sure a few of them have the full pepakura program.

rvb4life said:
syflo's model is not really one to build, it has open/flipped edges, it wasnt meant for pepakura.

yah, im looking at the file this moment, and i see what you mean, is there any trace of anyone attempting this build?

cuz it looks kinda hard, ma model is complicated, but it dosnt have any open edges and stuff, but i will ask the mods for that...

umm, how would i go about asking the mods fr help :S , do i like pm them or sumtin?

619deathstar said:
yah, im looking at the file this moment, and i see what you mean, is there any trace of anyone attempting this build?

cuz it looks kinda hard, ma model is complicated, but it dosnt have any open edges and stuff, but i will ask the mods for that...

umm, how would i go about asking the mods fr help :S , do i like pm them or sumtin?

Yea PM is fine, or email them.

well, i finished the cluip file, but there is just one more thing,

I NEED THE FREKIN SIZE OF THE MAULER AND CLIP

i have been doin some reasearch, but for somereason, i cant find the actual size of the mauler, if anyone has found it, or even knows it off the pop of their head, could you post?

and if you know the mauler size, would anyone by chance know the actual size of the clip itsself?

thx a bunch deathstar

I looked and couldn't find a length or anything for the mauler. You can place one next to the magnum in forge and get an approximate size that way.

tlither said:
I looked and couldn't find a length or anything for the mauler. You can place one next to the magnum in forge and get an approximate size that way.
yah... i tried it with the spiker, and im tryin to do the math now, ile post with the size a little later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back