Soft Parts Halo Neck Seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneAsion

Are there any patterns or pdos of some halo under suit neck seals I don't want to buy any, preferably I would want to make my own so the sizing could be more to scale.

If you're looking to make your own pattern, have a look at this tutorial for a duct tape dummy. You'll use it to get the shape of your neck, then you can take it off, draw on it and cut it up to create your template.

Now, if you're going to do this for the neck, I'll mention these pretty important things: Do not do the wrap too tightly. Have a friend or family member standing by to get you out should you feel uncomfortable and unable to do it yourself. You'll also likely need someone else to cut it off of you; I'd highly recommend cutting on the back of your neck, using something like first aid scissors to cut.

Another option would be to create a 3D model of your neck by taking measurements of its circumference at certain points and turning those into a model, to then unfold for patterns.

But to be honest, patterns are pretty cheap and what it might take you in time and/or materials to do the above methods, would be much more efficient to do with a premade pattern.

Here are two threads on how other Members have made their own neck seals. One utilized the Evil Ted pattern, and the other is a custom one based on the "Duct Tape Dummy" method Alexander talked about.

And an older thread where you can see the pattern used, and might be able to transfer it from the image shown to your own paper.

Here are two threads on how other Members have made their own neck seals. One utilized the Evil Ted pattern, and the other is a custom one based on the "Duct Tape Dummy" method Alexander talked about.

And an older thread where you can see the pattern used, and might be able to transfer it from the image shown to your own paper.
Thank you all so much for the help!! I’ll probably buy the pattern but the duct tape method is something i might try too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back