Halo ODST version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiroppi

Since the last time i post here last year, i finished that one and made another one recently with minor changes to the armor . I did a quick photoshoot with it as soon it's done. I will be getting a new one with a different vest style, color, and 3d printed helmet.

Any feedback is appreciated .. and yes, i need to lay off the burgers xD

793A2926.jpg

793A2560.jpg 793A2628.jpg 793A2629.jpg 793A2823.jpg 793A2837.jpg

This suit turned out great! I always appreciate when I see other ODST rocking the CQB.

Is the lighting on your helmet adjustable? I'm curious of the vision you have from it with it blacked out!! The lighting on the top is a nice detail as well that harkens the the CQB Helmet from Halo 3 as well. How fitting!

This suit turned out great! I always appreciate when I see other ODST rocking the CQB.

Is the lighting on your helmet adjustable? I'm curious of the vision you have from it with it blacked out!! The lighting on the top is a nice detail as well that harkens the the CQB Helmet from Halo 3 as well. How fitting!

It's actually not CQB, its a modified ODST standard helmet based on a concept art i found. The light is not adjustable and i can see thru it with the light on just fine.

helm2.jpg

Oh I know it isn't CQB! The lighting on the top just reminds of the bucket itself! It looks very nice nonetheless.

The detail on the visor itself is wonderful as well, especially without it impairing your vision!

Idk how I missed this post on friday... but this suit looks great! I love the approach to the visor.

The suit looks great! I'm sure my first one will be rubbish but I hear eventually practice makes it better

How did you get the honeycomb effect? Is it carved in and just highlighted via the LEDs shining out?
thanks man. my first armor was a disaster .. hahaha practice makes perfect ! I used a laser engraver to engrave the pattern then put led's at the top edges of the visor.

Idk how I missed this post on friday... but this suit looks great! I love the approach to the visor.
thanks ! lighted visor kinda my trademark . lots of my cosplay helmet have them xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back