Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
I am sure many of you saw Yesterday's Announcement about Halo Outpost Discovery, and it's tour stop date in Orlando. As Halo Outpost Discovery is a multi location, traveling event, it will be organized by Division with a a great deal of involvement by the local Regiments. There will be a forum created shortly where all of the information will be posted so you can see what our participation will be and how you can be involved! Division Staff is super excited about this, but we just need to ask for your patience while we continue to work with the organizers and solidify details before we post further information.

This is big enough to draw me out of the shadows. My dad is already trying to see if we can go. Also I hope everyone has been doing fine while I was gone.

This is big enough to draw me out of the shadows. My dad is already trying to see if we can go. Also I hope everyone has been doing fine while I was gone.
Glad to have you back! We really love all of our members both past and present and need you all in a big way for this!

I am planning on going, not sure how many days. Never done more than a single day before, and dont know what all would be involved.

Are we going to try and all book the same hotel to be able to roll in together ? Plus after trooping hangs ? I missed out on getting the 3day VIP ticket, so I will end up doing a basic 3 day ticket for me and the wife, and a one day VIP ticket for the cool stuff that comes with it lol

I will be there! Have VIP ticket and will have the Spartan Laser on tour (stripped down) plus the new Plasma Pistol build.

Redshirt

No problem just post in here for me

I don't have a pass yet but I'm definitely up for a booth. I LOVED working the booth at Megacon so a pass would just be a bonus. I'll be going all 3 days if I can get the time off work.

I would like to work the booth, but have never done it before. What is needed of me, and is the pass for the whole event, or just one day?

Jocko03 hey there, there is nothing complicated. A shift is broken up into 2 hour increments except for opening and closing shift. After 6 hours worth of work you keep the pass for the weekend.

The booth is broken up into 3 main work areas. Information booth, photo ops, and a sticky toss.

All we ask is you be friendly with the guess and if your at the photo ops. Make sure you smile especially when wearing your helmet lol.

Booth shift sign up here

I will say this again closer to the event
Hi there
For those that are new or dont know me. I am Kevin Robbins. I am Regiment Membership officer for the southern regiment. I am always all over the 405th facebook groups. (Which if your not a member of join it up) if you need anything in preparation to or at Halo outpost. Message me here or on Facebook. With everything going on I dont want people to get lost. There will be 3 405th officers at the event so we can make sure everything is good.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back