Item 1: Passes for the Membership

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Placeholder for details.

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PURCHASED A PASS FOR ANY SHOW AND YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR THE 405TH, YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR A FREE PASS - MORE DETAILS SOON.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED A PASS BUT WANT TO WORK FOR THE 405TH AND QUALIFY FOR A FREE ONE, WE CAN LIKELY SORT THAT OUT FOR YOU. PLEASE LET YOUR RCO KNOW. IF YOU DO NOT CURRENTLY BELONG TO A REGIMENT, REACH OUT TO THE REGIMENT STAFF IN YOUR AREA AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL BE ATTENDING. IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING EVENTS OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME REGIMENT, PLEASE LET YOUR HOME RCO KNOW. THEY WILL GET YOU ON THE CORRECT LIST.

However, please keep in mind, that if you purchased a pass to do something specific (ie: get the loot bag with the VIP pass etc.) your free Exhibitor badge will NOT get you those items. Certainly you can still work for the 405th (photobooth, information etc.) but you'll want to keep your pass that you paid for.

PACIFIC - RCO - EVAkura RXO - PerniciousDuke and RMO - HitboxWorkshop

MOUNTAIN - RCO - Sean Anwalt

MIDWEST - RCO - Cadet

COLONIAL - RCO - serenko3 RXO - Dirtdives and RMO - Benton188

SOUTHWEST - RCO - eiros RMO - crackhead09

SOUTHERN - RCO - Asgardianhammer RXO - brkiker and RMO - AugmentedHuman013

CANADIAN - RCO - BlazedStarbon RXO - Artifice and RMO - TurboCharizard

EUROPEAN - RCO - TheCostumeGeek RXO - 247District and RMO - Masky

AUSTRALIAN - RCO - Sierra 107 RXO - whereisdanielle and RMO - Bambii

SINGAPORE - RCO - BeeBoy

MEXICO - RCO - AZTLAN

Last edited:

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Make sure everyone to let your RCO or other Regiment Staff member know. I'm going to edit the first post so that everyone knows who to go to. Please always report to YOUR RCO/Reg Staff even if it's an event in another Regiment that you plan on going to. They will make sure you get on the right list. As well, if you do NOT belong to a Regiment yet, this is the perfect time to reach out to the Regiment Staff for your area and let them know you are planning on attending.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
How do i qualify for the one in Anaheim?
To qualify you just have to be in a Regiment and agree to help the 405th while there. What you'll be doing is underdetermined at this point, but we want you to enjoy the event too so you will not be stuck in one place and will most likely have plenty of free time.

Shall I put you down for a pass?

Chiefmartin650

To qualify you just have to be in a Regiment and agree to help the 405th while there. What you'll be doing is underdetermined at this point, but we want you to enjoy the event too so you will not be stuck in one place and will most likely have plenty of free time.

If you can pm me that be great, id love to attend and help if possible, also more info would be great to when possible. Thank you sir.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff

Actually you DO NOT have to be a part of a Regiment as I said in the first post. I don't want people to think that if they aren't yet in a Regiment that they are out of luck. You do, however, need to reach out to the command staff of the area you live in so they can get you on the list. They can also let you know how to join up with the Regiment if you wish to do so.

clonecam117

Will be attending Anaheim with my Girlfriend. Both of us have experience running booths (as 501st and mandalorian mercs respectively) and would absolutely love to help

NobleofDeath16

I am interested in deploying not only in Chicago as originally planned, but also for Anaheim. I can't wait to get boots down everywhere possible!