Halo Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

The other night I had nothing better to do so I decided to make a GIANT poster.

[attachment=15732:0329102202-00.jpg]

[attachment=15733:0329102203-00.jpg][attachment=15734:0329102204-00.jpg]

I put this thing together while broadcasting live on my Livestream channel...I have way too much time on my hands...

If you want to make this poster for your room, shop, or any other room you can think of, you can get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/254172862/238ef2cd/ODST_Poster_PrepareToDrop_Fina.html

Yeah, that was great artwork from Boxer. He let us use one on the Operation Chastity stand at the MCM Expo last year. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mjolnir follower said:
Hayabusa BR = EPIC FAIL for you.

EDIT: Any idea how to scale it down to normal a3 or a4 size.

just tell me what size you need

seaninja951 said:
just tell me what size you need

I will need the poster in a A4 Format. And if possible a sticker logo sized. like 88mm(width) and 130mm ( height) if possible or something close to that. Vinyl stickers ftw!!!!11122!!!!

mjolnir follower said:
I will need the poster in a A4 Format. And if possible a sticker logo sized. like 88mm(width) and 130mm ( height) if possible or something close to that. Vinyl stickers ftw!!!!11122!!!!

Well here is the A4 version and It's 6 pages. As for the sticker logo you could just save the image and size it down to what you need. :)

Almost forgot. I can make giant posters of anything for free (armor, logos or anything else). So If you want one just shoot me a PM or just post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back