Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this. This is an amazing piece of work, I will begin pepping it immediately.

Also, special thanks for unfolding it, we would not have this if it weren't for you

Many thanks guys. It looks to be like a bit of a tough pep around the chin area. I didn't unfold the low def, although I may take a run at it if I can find time in my schedule. Your gratitude is much appreciated, makes it a lot easier to stay motivated to do this stuff. I must say, A1TD, you did a great job! The file is fantastic. I really look forward to knocking this one out! Remember the credit for the model goes to him!

Brandon McClain said:
Many thanks guys. It looks to be like a bit of a tough pep around the chin area. I didn't unfold the low def, although I may take a run at it if I can find time in my schedule. Your gratitude is much appreciated, makes it a lot easier to stay motivated to do this stuff. I must say, A1TD, you did a great job! The file is fantastic. I really look forward to knocking this one out! Remember the credit for the model goes to him!

dang skippy to that

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been dying for a Carter helmet since I saw the live action trailer the other day. Seeing that beautiful armor made up my mind, I'm building a Carter suit!

I did actually submit a helmet unfold, but it was while the site was having problems and the post was lost. Luckily BMcClain got an unfold done. I just thought I'd go ahead and share my pep progress with you all, just to see this beauty built...

DSC03927.jpg

DSC03928.jpg

DSC03929.jpg

I did run into the problem that the helmet was a bit narrow, but this brace should take care of that while I harden it.

DSC03930.jpg

Anyway, there it is. Great file A1TD.

wow, it seems more accurate in paper than on the computer! I was worried about the shape of the chin area being off, but looking at it now... I'm liking this!

This model looks great I downloaded it and I plan to be building at some point. So thanks A1TD for the model, BMcClain for the unfold and carpathiavh99 for showing how well it looks built

This is defiantely one of the nicer helmets out of the halo series.

I plan on pepping one after i finish my first HD mark VI

A1TD that is sweet :) well done. I guess the rest of the forum can sleep well now since they dont have to stress that there wasn't a carter helmet out yet hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back